Go down
View user profile

default Rushall

on 23/2/2018, 18:39
Two good away wins and not a word on this site! Performances sounded a lot better than of late. Hopefully we can make it 3 on the bounce tomorrow.
View user profile

default Re: Rushall

on 23/2/2018, 19:55
Tbh I was thinking the same thing. There only seems to be any posts on here when folk want to bitch & moan.
I too hope that we can extend our winning run tomorrow. Be as interesting as ever to see who lines up where. Looking forward to it though
View user profile

on 24/2/2018, 20:51
Well that was the poorest home performance I've seen this season. Team selection and substitutions as ever were baffling and as such it was the first game this season that I've left early. On a brighter note however I missed the queue at the chippy.
View user profile

on 24/2/2018, 22:49
We were bossed by a physically strong side in a disappointing first half. However, we had the better of the second half and but for a couple of good saves from their keeper and with better finishing and also run of the ball, we could have got something out of the game. We have played worse this season!
View user profile

on 25/2/2018, 09:31
We were lacking physically, bullied out of large parts of the game. Everything we tried seemed to go wrong in the first half especially. Every bobble & deflection dropped for them.We did much better in the second half, but never really looked like scoring. I still don't think one up front (which we seemed to play after they scored their second, until Killer came on) works for us. I don't think it's fair to make a judgement on Djabi when he's so isolated most of the time
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum