Go down
View user profile

default Sutton Coldfield & Stafford Programmes

on 30/3/2018, 19:01
In tomorrow’s programme we have ...........

1) Everything you need to know about Sutton Coldfield.
2) Phil Brown’s view of Stafford and briefly Chorley.
3) Barry’s City Chat looks at how the NPL may look next year after the Midland Division split.
4) Travel Details to Workington.
5) Fr Keefe says “Nay Ref”!
6) Ian Wood’s “This Day Then” sees a 3-2 City victory from 1990.
7) “Dolly’s in Spotlight” features Ryan Winder. (Slightly different format now).
Cool Another Winder – Keith talks about the Fixtures Debacle.
9) Steve Wright’s got the latest Netbusters total.
10) Where are they now features a player who made 121 appearances for the Dolly Blues between 1975 and 1978. Amongst what he has done since includes a 5-game unbeaten stint as joint caretaker manager of Bournemouth.

We also have stacks of Evo-Stik League news including news on who may be getting a new ground, the NPL column, the latest results, appearances and tables. ALL FOR JUST TWO QUID from all leading turnstile operators at Giant Axe.

PS – Despite printing extra last week, we were caught out when several Stafford fans bought five each so some of our regulars missed out on getting their programme, so we’ve re-printed another dozen. IF YOU WERE ONE WHO MISSED OUT THEN THERE WILL BE SOME IN THE OFFICE AND SOME WITH BILLY ON HIS GATE TOMORROW – If you are a regular you can have that one on me. Sad Sad Sad
View user profile

default Re: Sutton Coldfield & Stafford Programmes

on 30/3/2018, 20:10
I'm away for this Steve.....I know you already know as you're doinng the LML End turnstile tomorrow better than I ever would
View user profile

on 30/3/2018, 20:29
For some reason it wont allow me to post the remainder of my message which was please keep me a copy which I'll collect next week. Cheers
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum