Go down
View user profile

default North Ferriby

on 15/9/2018, 08:35
This afternoon is a six-pointer already, only 8 games into the new season. A win this afternoon would see us right in the mix, a defeat & we're at least 4 points adrift of safety. We've been told that there was some improvement in the defeat at South Shields on Tuesday, we need to see that continued today.
As supporters my feeling is that we should get behind the team this afternoon. It doesn't matter to me who is managing the side. I support LCFC, not any particular official or player. I appreciate what each & every official, manager & player ever connected with the club has ever done, but I'm interested in the here & now. It took us years to get out of division one, I really don't want to go back there if it can be avoided
#COYDB
View user profile

default Re: North Ferriby

on 15/9/2018, 21:28
Much improved performance, but it was hard to tell how improved as North Ferriby weren't great. We looked much more secure at the back, although we did need a couple of good saves to keep the clean sheet. We are still lacking up front, but with a bit of luck we could/should've won this game. Hope for the future at least. Disappointed not to win though, but we're still just about in touch with the pack after today's results
View user profile

on 16/9/2018, 14:21
Agreed that it was a better performance generally. At least we moved the ball quicker and yes we looked more solid in defence. Ben would be one of the first names on my timesheet and he and and Steely looked a good combination in defence. Thought Fletcher added a bit of something when he came on and is worth a starting place while we have him, especially with Killer going off injured. What we need is a win, a win of any kind, to boost confidence and give us a bit of momentum.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum