Go down
View user profile

default Well.. I have to say..

on 30/9/2018, 00:17
What a flipping relief!! we've won a game and we're not bottom of the league any more! Also it behooves me to come here to laud a triumph as much as I slate a disaster! I was not at Buxton but I will be at Farsley on Tuesday but I was on the twitter feed every 10 minutes this afternoon to keep track of the score and a happy man I was at 445! Let's hope we are the West Ham of the NPL and will go on to safety - well done to all concerned onward and upward - right now I've proved my ability to type with 6 pints of "Hogfarther Cider " inside me it's time i
I signed off! COYDB!!! well done all!!
View user profile

default Re: Well.. I have to say..

on 30/9/2018, 00:34
I was watching from afar via twitter too & am also delighted! I hope this result marks a turning point in our season
NYC was Dolly Blue today
View user profile

on 30/9/2018, 14:49
Near Yealand Conyers ?
View user profile

on 30/9/2018, 15:12
28 wrote:Near Yealand Conyers ?
Quite near
View user profile

on 30/9/2018, 18:10
As one who was there, I can honestly say it was an excellent performance, full of gritty determination, hard graft and resilience. Just like in the game last season, we went behind early and I feared we were in for a heavy beating, but we hung on to half time and came out battling second half. Thoroughly deserved our equalizer and won it at the death. Defended superbly and counter attacked with real purpose. If anyone doubted the players' commitment to the cause, their celebrations at the end showed how much they do really care.
View user profile

on 1/10/2018, 11:45
Well done to everyone . I still think we should look down the experienced manager route . But two more good results and we are back in the mix.
Farsley wont be easy .
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum