Go down
View user profile

default Bamber Bridge

on 10/2/2019, 09:10
Couldn’t make it to Whitby but social media says it was a battle and we deserved a point.

Now then.... looks like Tuesday is a pretty key game for both sides, we need a good travelling support and I’m sure we will have.
View user profile

default Re: Bamber Bridge

on 10/2/2019, 16:27
There will undoubtedly be a few making the trip, but not as many as were earmarked to go when the game was scheduled to go ahead on the 15th of December.
View user profile

on 15/2/2019, 17:06
As reported elsewhere a much better performance at Bamber Bridge. However, the "last five minute collywobbles" set in for players, management and supporters!

How about a back to basics approach in future. Forget the centre of the park and aim for the oppositions corner flag and try to time waste in that area. I think at Bamber Bridge the ball was in that area with about three minutes to go yet we allowed it to be kicked upfield  I know it is dull football but all of us there would have preferred boring stuff in their half than nail biting defending with our recent record!

Still if we play like we did at Bamber Bridge (after the first 15 minutes!) we hopefully will have no worries about relegation!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum