Fixtures out!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Fixtures out!

Post by alasher on 17/7/2013, 11:32

We kick off at home to Cammel Laird on August 17th

http://www.lancasterguardian.co.uk/sport/lancaster-city-start-at-home-to-cammell-laird-1-5862136

full fixture list here
alasher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Fixtures out!

Post by Miss Lady Bird on 17/7/2013, 13:06

Blooming typical! Darlington at home, probably biggest crowd of the season, and I'm away on holiday!! Sad 

Miss Lady Bird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LFC-LCFC on 17/7/2013, 17:30

Darlington on a Saturday, Kendal on Boxing day and a fairly even mix of hard/easy games.

Not bad.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gaz1889 on 17/7/2013, 20:47

Quite a few midweek aways early season-think I'll be knocking these on the head this season (along with the homes too)....well, until the rearranged ones later in the season if we've got owt to play for. Don't mean to sound apathetic, it usually takes me til well into October to get into the swing of it so my attitude may yet change!
Since I mention rearranged midweek games, when was the last time we had one at home in the second half of the season?? Can't recall any over the last 2 seasons? Season prior to that was a very bad winter so must have been one or two? All down to the excellent playing surface we have no doubt, plus lack of a cup run last season!
Christmas fixtures are fairly shite this year btw.

gaz1889

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alasher on 17/7/2013, 22:54

Miss Lady Bird wrote:Blooming typical!  Darlington at home, probably biggest crowd of the season, and I'm away on holiday!! Sad 

MLB & the word holiday in the same sentence....who would've thought it! Very Happy 
alasher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Lady Bird on 18/7/2013, 08:04

alasher wrote:
Miss Lady Bird wrote:Blooming typical!  Darlington at home, probably biggest crowd of the season, and I'm away on holiday!! Sad 

MLB & the word holiday in the same sentence....who would've thought it! Very Happy 

Shocked Cool Laughing 

Miss Lady Bird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DollyTillIDie on 18/7/2013, 14:21

gaz1889 wrote:Quite a few midweek aways early season-think I'll be knocking these on the head this season (along with the homes too)....well, until the rearranged ones later in the season if we've got owt to play for. Don't mean to sound apathetic, it usually takes me til well into October to get into the swing of it so my attitude may yet change!
Since I mention rearranged midweek games, when was the last time we had one at home in the second half of the season?? Can't recall any over the last 2 seasons? Season prior to that was a very bad winter so must have been one or two? All down to the excellent playing surface we have no doubt, plus lack of a cup run last season!
Christmas fixtures are fairly shite this year btw.

Whats this about your absence from Bangor?!Mad 

DollyTillIDie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wilson07 on 19/7/2013, 22:50

losing interest gaz????..........its just pne all over again....where u going next??crown green bowls wi browine???lol

wilson07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by South of the river on 20/7/2013, 08:49

wilson07 wrote:losing interest gaz????..........its just pne all over again....where u going next??crown green bowls wi browine???lol

What about you this year Wilson07 ?  Will it be Manu, Hull City or even Hull KR ?  With regards to the bowls, I've heard that "Browine" is a top quality green bowler !

South of the river

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum