Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Posts : 264
Join date : 2012-11-10
View user profile

default Re: Netbusters - 2013/14

on 18/8/2013, 16:17
Well deduced Ian!
As a gesture of good will I'm extending my pledge to cover play off matches too. So could still potentially be £73...I'm saving up as we speak!

_________________
This new forum's brilliant!
avatar
Posts : 1188
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : Lancaster
View user profile

default Re: Netbusters - 2013/14

on 5/9/2013, 18:12
gaz1889 wrote:Well deduced Ian!
As a gesture of good will I'm extending my pledge to cover play off matches too. So could still potentially be £73...I'm saving up as we speak!
You're already at £1 Exclamation 

_________________
Bounce in a minute bounce
Posts : 264
Join date : 2012-11-10
View user profile

default Re: Netbusters - 2013/14

on 5/9/2013, 19:37
League games only mate.
Or do you have some inside info re Saturday?

_________________
This new forum's brilliant!
avatar
Posts : 1188
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : Lancaster
View user profile

default Re: Netbusters - 2013/14

on 5/9/2013, 20:49
gaz1889 wrote:League games only mate.
Or do you have some inside info re Saturday?
Gutted!

Not a clue about Saturday. Assume it's back to norm.

_________________
Bounce in a minute bounce
Posts : 264
Join date : 2012-11-10
View user profile

default Re: Netbusters - 2013/14

on 6/9/2013, 11:14
LFC-LCFC wrote:
gaz1889 wrote:League games only mate.
Or do you have some inside info re Saturday?
Gutted!

Not a clue about Saturday. Assume it's back to norm.
Me too....honestly!
Hopefully I'll still be shelling out £60 plus

_________________
This new forum's brilliant!
avatar
Posts : 1188
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : Lancaster
View user profile

default Re: Netbusters - 2013/14

on 22/9/2013, 00:03
gaz1889 wrote:
LFC-LCFC wrote:
gaz1889 wrote:League games only mate.
Or do you have some inside info re Saturday?
Gutted!

Not a clue about Saturday. Assume it's back to norm.
Me too....honestly!
Hopefully I'll still be shelling out £60 plus
No MH today. £1! Very Happy 

_________________
Bounce in a minute bounce
Posts : 264
Join date : 2012-11-10
View user profile

default Re: Netbusters - 2013/14

on 22/9/2013, 09:35
santa 

_________________
This new forum's brilliant!
Posts : 100
Join date : 2012-11-25
View user profile

default Re: Netbusters - 2013/14

on 6/10/2013, 10:24
Sorry this is rather late, but I will give a pound for every goal in league and cup (backdated to the start of the season), plus £50 if we get promoted, or £20 if we reach the playoffs but don't win them.
avatar
Posts : 786
Join date : 2012-11-10
View user profile

default Re: Netbusters - 2013/14

on 10/10/2013, 08:29
CarefulWithThatAxe wrote:Sorry this is rather late, but I will give a pound for every goal in league and cup (backdated to the start of the season), plus £50 if we get promoted, or £20 if we reach the playoffs but don't win them.
Sorry in return,I have missed this posting! Could you please email me stevemrw1964@aol.com or pm me on here. I need some contact details & your real name, plus whatever name you would like your pledge to go on the list in the programme as please
Steve
Posts : 638
Join date : 2012-11-10
View user profile

default Re: Netbusters - 2013/14

on 10/10/2013, 22:32
Do we get a refund for last Tuesday?Crying or Very sad 
Sponsored content

default Re: Netbusters - 2013/14

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum