Go down
View user profile

default TH

on 24/10/2013, 15:05
Tony's back with Fulwood Ams' in West Lancs Prem.

Top Boss!

View user profilehttp://twitter.com/janlbuxton

default Re: TH

on 24/10/2013, 16:04
Yes, hope it goes well.

I found this intriguing - “I had been working at Northwich but left a couple of weeks ago because I wasn’t happy with some of the things going on there."

Wonder if that was with his buddy Lee or Jim Rushe, or the constant turnover in players etc.

View user profile

on 25/10/2013, 19:02
janb wrote:Yes, hope it goes well.

I found this intriguing - “I had been working at Northwich but left a couple of weeks ago because I wasn’t happy with some of the things going on there."

Wonder if that was with his buddy Lee or Jim Rushe, or the constant turnover in players etc.
... or perhaps all of the above. Tony has always come across as a man of principle. It would be difficult to see him as comfortable with events there. I wonder how this will affect the players who have gone there largely because of his presence.
View user profile

on 26/10/2013, 07:51
Vics are always going to struggle especially as the NWCL incarnation of the team are doing well and getting better gates
View user profilehttp://twitter.com/janlbuxton

on 26/10/2013, 09:58
themaclad wrote:Vics are always going to struggle especially as the NWCL incarnation of the team are doing well and getting better gates
Yes, as the piece in this months WSC points out 1874 Northwich are getting better crowds than Witton let alone Northwich Vic.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum