Darlo (again)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Darlo (again)

Post by gaz1889 on 7/11/2013, 17:32

I see they were beaten again last night by Rammy.....no surprise at all especially to anyone who witnessed the 0-6. Seems like the hot favourites may have to review their expectations.
Also worth noting they had under 900 on too.....I know they have tremendous support in relation to the rest of the league but apparently they need 1400 to break even?

gaz1889

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Darlo (again)

Post by Conmac End on 7/11/2013, 20:22

gaz1889 wrote:I see they were beaten again last night by Rammy.....no surprise at all especially to anyone who witnessed the 0-6. Seems like the hot favourites may have to review their expectations.
Also worth noting they had under 900 on too.....I know they have tremendous support in relation to the rest of the league but apparently they need 1400 to break even?
We only saw 1 goal Gaz lol, but ram are class!!

Conmac End

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gaz1889 on 7/11/2013, 22:16

Conmac End wrote:
gaz1889 wrote:I see they were beaten again last night by Rammy.....no surprise at all especially to anyone who witnessed the 0-6. Seems like the hot favourites may have to review their expectations.
You're right Ian we only saw 1 goal but during that 60 minutes or so they ran us ragged.
Must have been like watching brazil whilst they were banging the other 5 in Laughing 

gaz1889

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by South of the river on 11/11/2013, 15:07

Conmac End wrote:
I want to be in the "one goal against Rammy2 club as well. Could we be the OGAR boys? Oh yes oh yes we are the PPS !

South of the river

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum