Share
Go down
avatar
Posts : 1201
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : Lancaster
View user profile

default Curzon WGT

on 16/12/2013, 16:18
I'll be there. We can beat anyone on our day! COYDB.

There's a team coach going with room for about 20 supporters  Very Happy 

_________________
Bounce in a minute bounce
Posts : 518
Join date : 2012-11-14
View user profile

default Re: Curzon WGT

on 16/12/2013, 16:50
So glad the team's going - we've got a chance now !!
avatar
Posts : 1201
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : Lancaster
View user profile

default Re: Curzon WGT

on 16/12/2013, 17:25
sparrows left peg wrote:So glad the team's going - we've got a chance now !!

Aye, we'd have been doomed if they used the minibus!

_________________
Bounce in a minute bounce
Posts : 643
Join date : 2012-11-10
View user profile

default Re: Curzon WGT

on 16/12/2013, 18:15
LFC-LCFC wrote:
sparrows left peg wrote:So glad the team's going - we've got a chance now !!

Aye, we'd have been doomed if they used the minibus!
I suspect that there was a joke in SLP's comment Very Happy 
avatar
Posts : 1201
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : Lancaster
View user profile

default Re: Curzon WGT

on 16/12/2013, 18:30
Brocker wrote:
LFC-LCFC wrote:
sparrows left peg wrote:So glad the team's going - we've got a chance now !!

Aye, we'd have been doomed if they used the minibus!
I suspect that there was a joke in SLP's comment Very Happy 

Aye, I saw  santa 

_________________
Bounce in a minute bounce
Posts : 518
Join date : 2012-11-14
View user profile

default Re: Curzon WGT

on 16/12/2013, 20:41
Tis the season to be.....and all that !!
Posts : 650
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : On Loan at Walton-le-Dale
View user profile

default Re: Curzon WGT

on 17/12/2013, 08:23
Our bus is going! COYMDB DPBWA

_________________
Skerton Uni OB
avatar
Posts : 1201
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : Lancaster
View user profile

default Re: Curzon WGT

on 19/12/2013, 22:31
Still loads of room on the team coach. Only half the seats filled so far  Shocked 

_________________
Bounce in a minute bounce
Sponsored content

default Re: Curzon WGT

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum