Go down
View user profile

default Re: Zappamajor !

on 28/12/2012, 18:45
20 will do me,it will be 21 soon coz by the way your always on our chat room you must be a secret dolly disguised as a t&%t................
View user profile

on 29/12/2012, 08:03
Shakespeares_Theatre wrote:
themaclad wrote:
Shakespeares_Theatre wrote:very disappointing.

We only took 728 Shrimps fans to Fleetwood on Wednesday. Sad

50 % of your last home gate, 20 miles down the road you should have filled the away end but didn't

So do PNE take 50% of their gate to Blackpool which is much nearer to Preston than Fleetwood is for us Shocked

and we did fill the away end , did you not see the dvd ?

Not sure where your 20 miles come from , it was 35 on my Sat Nav.

[b]No, for the simple reason only got 1800 tickets, all sold in Lasherland, took 2700 to Bury this season and had more at the ground than the home support. Still laugh at the you're support is f**ing s**t Shrimps fans sang this season, gate 2300 and we took just over a thousand.
Still won't make your break even figure.
As for filling up the away end at the Cod,what about the away end stand? How many gates less than 2000 at home this season?
View user profile

on 29/12/2012, 11:57
Its a tough time for gates , especially with 2 home games against Dagenham and Aldershot being postponed and re-arranged for Tuesday nights. Most league clubs gates are down.
But we received a windfall from the Sunderland 24,000 crowd that would be the equivalent of 3 extra home gates and that wasn't budgeted for.
Also the banqueting suite has been booked solid all December so money coming in everyday Very Happy
You cannot compare Preston as a football area with North Lancashire. Its not a football hotbed up here you know Exclamation

View user profile

on 29/12/2012, 18:47
Yep it certainly isn't, Adam Lord has tweeted tonight that Bentley will not be making any signings due to falling gates hitting his budget.
View user profile

on 29/12/2012, 20:38
Adam has his finger on the pulse !!

We've known that for weeks.

Its unlikely that any major team strengthening will take place until the rumoured takeover of the club goes through. They are making the club break even this season to be more saleable.
View user profile

on 31/12/2012, 20:33
Heres a date for your diary Mac_Lad - January 8th

Its when they do things like this that I realise why I love my club :-

http://www.morecambefc.com/news/article/free-entry-for-dagenham-game-570745.aspx

View user profile

on 31/12/2012, 20:59
they would have to do a lot more than make it free to get me in there......be intresting to know how many turn out so keep us posted,sommet tells me they are only doing coz of the opposition(the fact they wont bring any on a tue nite) and if it wasnt free there would be about 5 shrimps on!!!
View user profile

on 31/12/2012, 21:18
wilson07 wrote:they would have to do a lot more than make it free to get me in there......be intresting to know how many turn out so keep us posted,sommet tells me they are only doing coz of the opposition(the fact they wont bring any on a tue nite) and if it wasnt free there would be about 5 shrimps on!!!

Is that Lancaster or Hull spelling/English !

We will see tomorrow how many Shrimps turnout.

Maybe a bit far to come from Hull but it may boost our LA1 fanbase Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Its a great gesture that will bring lots and lots of free publicity as its bound to be mentioned in the media/press/TV.
View user profile

on 1/1/2013, 08:39
Yeah, great for those Daggers fans who were already there when the sub standard pitch was ruled unfit.
View user profile

on 1/1/2013, 09:43
...........a lancaster man now living in hull and who makes the effort to get to as many games as poss,and there is no way on this earth after the long drive would i drive past the home
of football to go another 4 miles to that flat pack ikea ground u call home......once a dolly always a dolly......!!!!!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum