Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Posts : 264
Join date : 2012-11-10
View user profile

default New Mills

on 17/1/2014, 18:38
Heavy rain forecast for the morning.
I'm not too hopeful.

_________________
This new forum's brilliant!
avatar
Posts : 153
Join date : 2012-11-09
View user profile

default Re: New Mills

on 17/1/2014, 19:31
Aye, due to rain 6am -10am according to the beeb

_________________
I like beer!! affraid
Posts : 650
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : On Loan at Walton-le-Dale
View user profile

default Re: New Mills

on 17/1/2014, 20:56
gaz1889 wrote:Heavy rain forecast for the morning.
I'm not too hopeful.

It'll be far too cold for you Gaz! lol

_________________
Skerton Uni OB
Posts : 264
Join date : 2012-11-10
View user profile

default Re: New Mills

on 17/1/2014, 23:04
Conmac End wrote:
gaz1889 wrote:Heavy rain forecast for the morning.
I'm not too hopeful.

It'll be far too cold for you Gaz! lol
Yes I'm afraid of that.
Hopefully its off & will be played in May then I'll only need 1 set of thermals.

_________________
This new forum's brilliant!
Posts : 650
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : On Loan at Walton-le-Dale
View user profile

default Re: New Mills

on 17/1/2014, 23:07
gaz1889 wrote:
Conmac End wrote:
gaz1889 wrote:Heavy rain forecast for the morning.
I'm not too hopeful.

It'll be far too cold for you Gaz! lol
Yes I'm afraid of that.
Hopefully its off & will be played in May then I'll only need 1 set of thermals.

lol, See you there Marra, if its on!! DPBWA

_________________
Skerton Uni OB
Posts : 264
Join date : 2012-11-10
View user profile

default Re: New Mills

on 18/1/2014, 10:09
Game off according to their site

_________________
This new forum's brilliant!
Posts : 507
Join date : 2012-11-14
View user profile

default Re: New Mills

on 18/1/2014, 10:09
IT'S OFF ! as expected.
Sponsored content

default Re: New Mills

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum