Darlo win

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Darlo win

Post by LFC-LCFC on 27/2/2014, 00:57

Best away day since Gigg Lane  Very Happy 

Will write more tomorrow after a sleep. 11 MOTMs in that team tonight.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Darlo win

Post by Dollyblue86 on 27/2/2014, 10:20

Superb result!

I had three different twitter feeds on the go, making sure I didn't miss anything. Sounds a cracking performance as well with some dogged defending.

Higher than ramsbottom, level with bamber and only 4 behind darlo with all three playing away on sat. A win on Sat to really put the cat among the pigeons before the big one next week!

COYDB  Very Happy 

Dollyblue86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alasher on 27/2/2014, 11:08

fantastic result last night! Well done to the lads & to the fans that made the trip. I bet we all wish that we had been there!
Need to win on Saturday now & really make it count.
alasher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brocker on 27/2/2014, 13:23

Fabulous result, but feet on the ground: the lads have it all to do again v Mossley.

Brocker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mez on 27/2/2014, 14:29

I went. They were physical and quick but lacked quality when it mattered. They edged the first half could have been 4.3 at half time . Second half they came out quick but as the game progressed it always looked like City would score on the break and thats what happend . In fact it could have been three quite easily.
They wernt happy with the ref , but Darlo were pretty physical and the ref a bit picky. Poor pitch didnt help . Great crowd but very quiet. A word on our support Where was it??? There couldnt have been more than ten City there for a season defining game? Very strange indeed when you think we always have a good number for crappy away games. Hopefully we will play them in the play offs and can redress that.
A great battling performance every game is a must win now . Enjoyed it immensly.

mez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrimpsmakemeill on 27/2/2014, 14:39

A fantastic result, making it five wins from the last seven games. A run like that should have taken us into the play-offs, but those around us are in (generally) excellent form as well Sad

Shrimpsmakemeill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Conmac End on 27/2/2014, 14:52

mez wrote:I went. They were physical and quick but lacked quality when it mattered. They edged the first half could have been 4.3 at half time . Second half they came out quick but as the game progressed it always looked like City would score on the break and thats what happend . In fact it could have been three quite easily.
They wernt happy with the ref , but Darlo were pretty physical and the ref a bit picky. Poor pitch didnt help . Great crowd but very quiet. A word on our support Where was it??? There couldnt have been more than ten City there for a season defining game? Very strange indeed when you think we always have a good number for crappy away games. Hopefully we will play them in the play offs and can redress that.
A great battling performance every game is a must win now . Enjoyed it immensly.

As for the away support!
the main fact was the change of date. We all have jobs, some work away, some work evenings and in my case its been a long two months since xmas and I was skint!!
We was at newcastle blue star away, 3 of us, back in the day!!!

Conmac End

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue dragon on 27/2/2014, 14:55

Hope you enjoyed the video.
blue dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LFC-LCFC on 27/2/2014, 16:02

For people who don't like clicking many links...

Video doesn't really do justice to how well we defended.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Cyril on 27/2/2014, 16:56

Conmac End wrote:
mez wrote:I went. They were physical and quick but lacked quality when it mattered. They edged the first half could have been 4.3 at half time . Second half they came out quick but as the game progressed it always looked like City would score on the break and thats what happend . In fact it could have been three quite easily.

As for the away support!
the main fact was the change of date. We all have jobs, some work away, some work evenings and in my case its been a long two months since xmas and I was skint!!
We was at newcastle blue star away, 3 of us, back in the day!!!

I was in Oxford  Sad 

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum