Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Posts : 486
Join date : 2012-11-14
View user profile

default Re: Raddy

on 23/3/2014, 07:09
And the game ? Great win. City site gives Killer with the opener but Evo says Connie !! I know who to believe but....
Posts : 294
Join date : 2012-11-18
View user profile

default Re: Raddy

on 23/3/2014, 08:30
sparrows left peg wrote:And the game ? Great win. City site gives Killer with the opener but Evo says Connie !! I know who to believe but....
Definitely Killer, put through by Connie.
Posts : 486
Join date : 2012-11-14
View user profile

default Re: Raddy

on 23/3/2014, 08:35
Thanks for that,cheers. My assumption was correct, never believe Evo !
Posts : 154
Join date : 2012-11-25
View user profile

default Re: Raddy

on 23/3/2014, 09:23
Sad day for football alright, whoever is to blame, but the issue is now in the hands of the authorities (police, FA etc.) and their decision will be the one that counts, just hope they get it right. As for City we have another important game Monday night, weather permitting, and I hope we don't do what our rivals will be hoping and get distracted from the job at hand, bring on New Mills.
Posts : 129
Join date : 2012-11-10
View user profile

default Re: Raddy

on 23/3/2014, 12:05
I would not of put shocked to hear about this in my first post if I was there.
I think I have every right to say OUR club as I pay into the fans fund every week and started watching them in the mid 60's. I went everywhere to the mid 70's then got a season ticket for a current league club who I also watch so I only get to about 15 games a season more if we have good cup runs that are midweek.
I have no idea what happened and only put on what was on the Radcliffe Borough facebook page.
Posts : 650
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : On Loan at Walton-le-Dale
View user profile

default Re: Raddy

on 23/3/2014, 12:41
cityuntilidie wrote:I would not of put shocked to hear about this  in my first post if I was there.
I think I have every right to say OUR club as I pay into the fans fund every week and started watching them in the mid 60's. I went everywhere to the mid 70's then got a season ticket for a current league club who I also watch so I only get to about 15 games a season more if we have good cup runs that are midweek.
I have no idea what happened and only put on what was on the Radcliffe Borough facebook page.

Fair comment ( note to self, keep of web sites after drinking lol ) I appreciate all City fans opinions.
Cheers.

_________________
Skerton Uni OB
Posts : 294
Join date : 2012-11-18
View user profile

default Re: Raddy

on 23/3/2014, 12:47
The trouble seemed to flare up soon after Radcliffe scored their goal and it took place near the ground entrance. How it kicked off I don't know, but it wasn't good to see City fans racing round from the far end to join in the action.

And of course a neutral is quite entitled to go to any game he/she wants.
Posts : 288
Join date : 2012-11-10
View user profile

default Re: Raddy

on 23/3/2014, 14:24
Totally agree. Whatever was occurring originally, as soon as the City fans moved from behind the goal, it was clear there was going to be trouble. No matter the fact there were people there from Rammy, some City fans got themselves involved in something they should have been big enough to avoid. We were lucky not to have the match abandoned and have an excellent performance ruined. I expect we haven't heard the last of it either.
avatar
Posts : 298
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : Marsh
View user profilehttp://twitter.com/janlbuxton

default Re: Raddy

on 23/3/2014, 14:44
Indeed. I have no time for Ramsbottom and their players after seeing their Mourinho-esque level of cynicism in action at the Axe, and yesterday confirmed they are a thoroughly unpleasant bunch. However this is another fight/incident of crowd trouble we can add to the list involving Lancaster City 'fans'. How many times does it have to happen before we realise we have a problem?

_________________
...the aching amplitudes that set our needles all a-flickering...
Posts : 307
Join date : 2013-03-29
Location : LA1
View user profile

default Re: Raddy

on 23/3/2014, 14:58
janb wrote:Indeed. I have no time for Ramsbottom and their players after seeing their Mourinho-esque level of cynicism in action at the Axe, and yesterday confirmed they are a thoroughly unpleasant bunch. However this is another fight/incident of crowd trouble we can add to the list involving Lancaster City 'fans'. How many times does it have to happen before we realise we have a problem?

You sound like one of Maggie the Witch's entourage. It's not exactly Luton and Millwall !
Sponsored content

default Re: Raddy

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum