Raddy

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: Raddy

Post by LFC-LCFC on 25/3/2014, 19:31

Some absolute bile from Rammy in the "Lancashire" Telegraph...

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/11100290.Ramsbottom_United_manager_s_dad_suffers_facial_injuries_after_umbrella_attack/?ref=mmsp

No mention of the "victim" being seen in the white jacket throwing punches at everything in sight on the video.  Evil or Very Mad

Even Morecambe fans are siding with us. Think that says it all!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default more bad news

Post by briank on 25/3/2014, 20:58

Is that this featured on Talk Sports "Heads gone" feature this evening they did mention that it involved fans and players from a team not actually involved in the match (Ramsbottom Udt) but still publicity we do not need or deserve! I was not there so I cannot comment however it seems that when Ramsbottom are not there neither is trouble!

briank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DollyTillIDie on 26/3/2014, 11:26

LFC-LCFC wrote:Some absolute bile from Rammy in the "Lancashire" Telegraph...

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/11100290.Ramsbottom_United_manager_s_dad_suffers_facial_injuries_after_umbrella_attack/?ref=mmsp

No mention of the "victim" being seen in the white jacket throwing punches at everything in sight on the video.  Evil or Very Mad

Don't know where they've got the ripped up chair story from!

DollyTillIDie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrimpsmakemeill on 26/3/2014, 16:06

LFC-LCFC wrote:

Phil used to be co-editor of The Mad Axeman back in the day, don't know why he changed colours. Maybe he still has a bit of affection for us!

Shrimpsmakemeill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by South of the river on 26/3/2014, 16:37

LFC-LCFC wrote:Some absolute bile from Rammy in the "Lancashire" Telegraph...

The "victim" is, however, doing his utmost to generate both his innocence and some sympathy with his mugshot, which he himself apparently first posted on a social media site, being shown in both local and Manchester papers.

South of the river

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueboytruthlover on 26/3/2014, 19:01

Howdy

Can I just point a few things out here?
A lot of people like to go and watch Radcliffe when Rammy have no game. They do not turn up 'Looking for trouble' as quoted by some people on here.
Two Rammy fans experienced threatening behaviour in the stands before the Rammy players even got there!
An older 'Gent' from the Lancaster crowd decided to spit in the face of one of the Ramsbottom team near the bar. This then generated a bit of pushing and shoving. If anyone spat in my face i would feel quite rightly extremely aggrieved. No punches were thrown until the Lancaster fans decided to come running from behind the goal fists flailing.
To blame all this on the Ramsbottom contingent is downright daft and a pack of lies.
We have never had any trouble at Ramsbottom so why we are being tarred with a crappy brush is beyond me?
You seem to have a small group of young lads intent on causing trouble.
This crap should not be happening at any level of football never mind ours. Shame on the mindless idiots that decided to run from behind the goal to start a free for all.
Your lot are not as innocent as some are making out and the video portrays Rammy in a bad light, wrongly. The blame is not entirely theirs.
Most will tell you that we are one of the friendliest grounds you are likely to visit.
Good luck for the rest of the season.

Blueboytruthlover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by South of the river on 26/3/2014, 21:52

Blueboytruthlover wrote:Howdy

Can I just point a few things out here?
A lot of people like to go and watch Radcliffe when Rammy have no game. They do not turn up 'Looking for trouble' as quoted by some people on here.
Two Rammy fans experienced threatening behaviour in the stands before the Rammy players even got there!
An older 'Gent' from the Lancaster crowd decided to spit in the face of one of the Ramsbottom team near the bar. This then generated a bit of pushing and shoving. If anyone spat in my face i would feel quite rightly extremely aggrieved. No punches were thrown until the Lancaster fans decided to come running from behind the goal fists flailing.
To blame all this on the Ramsbottom contingent is downright daft and a pack of lies.
We have never had any trouble at Ramsbottom so why we are being tarred with a crappy brush is beyond me?
You seem to have a small group of young lads intent on causing trouble.
This crap should not be happening at any level of football never mind ours. Shame on the mindless idiots that decided to run from behind the goal to start a free for all.
Your lot are not as innocent as some are making out and the video portrays Rammy in a bad light, wrongly. The blame is not entirely theirs.
Most will tell you that we are one of the friendliest grounds you are likely to visit.
Good luck for the rest of the season.

Are you from Ramsbottom ?

South of the river

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueboytruthlover on 26/3/2014, 22:47

Can you tell? Wink

Blueboytruthlover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LFC-LCFC on 27/3/2014, 00:26

Blueboytruthlover wrote:blah

There's no excuse for instigating a fight at a football match. None.  Evil or Very Mad 

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueboytruthlover on 27/3/2014, 00:43

Absolutely not mate.At what point did I say there was?

Blueboytruthlover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum