League Resignations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default League Resignations

Post by LFC-LCFC on 31/3/2014, 13:25

Strong word has it both Cammell Laird and Wakefield are to resign from the league at the end of the season, due to a change in ownership and direction, and ground issues respectively.

So will Ossett Albion survive after finishing bottom AGAIN?  Shocked 

_________________
Bounce in a minute bounce
avatar
LFC-LCFC

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : Lancaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: League Resignations

Post by South of the river on 1/4/2014, 08:56

LFC-LCFC wrote:Strong word has it both Cammell Laird and Wakefield are to resign from the league at the end of the season, due to a change in ownership and direction, and ground issues respectively.

So will Ossett Albion survive after finishing bottom AGAIN?  Shocked 

I'm not surprised about Cammell Laird as they've been shipping goals lately.

South of the river

Posts : 291
Join date : 2013-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: League Resignations

Post by themaclad on 1/4/2014, 16:16

Can't survive with gates of less than 50 in this league, all down to finance or in Wakey's case no ground.
avatar
themaclad

Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-11-10
Location : Hear and There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: League Resignations

Post by Shrimpsmakemeill on 2/4/2014, 23:16

themaclad wrote:Can't survive with gates of less than 50 in this league, all down to finance or in Wakey's case no ground.
It would be nice to be able to tempt Rob Bordman (25 goals in a struggling team) over the Pennines.

Mind you, I suppose somewhere like Guiseley or Bradford PA would be more attractive to him.

Shrimpsmakemeill

Posts : 282
Join date : 2012-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: League Resignations

Post by sparrows left peg on 3/4/2014, 04:07

If Bordman went to Guiseley then in a football fantasy world we could have Alex Johnson back. He's scoring for fun in a Lions shirt and is believed to have improved greatly since he was with us. A perfect solution to Connies strange departure. Nowt can be done this season tho.

sparrows left peg

Posts : 434
Join date : 2012-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: League Resignations

Post by Brocker on 3/4/2014, 19:41

Shrimpsmakemeill wrote:
themaclad wrote:Can't survive with gates of less than 50 in this league, all down to finance or in Wakey's case no ground.
It would be nice to be able to tempt Rob Bordman (25 goals in a struggling team) over the Pennines.

Mind you, I suppose somewhere like Guiseley or Bradford PA would be more attractive to him.
He clearly has the ability, but in Wakey's recent visit to the Axe I thought he looked overweight and lethargic, just turning on the skill when it suited him. Could we afford his travelling expenses? And presumably AJ is on bigger money with Guiseley than we could afford.

Brocker

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: League Resignations

Post by South of the river on 3/4/2014, 23:28

South of the river wrote:
LFC-LCFC wrote:Strong word has it both Cammell Laird and Wakefield are to resign from the league at the end of the season, due to a change in ownership and direction, and ground issues respectively.

So will Ossett Albion survive after finishing bottom AGAIN?  Shocked 

I'm not surprised about Cammell Laird as they've been shipping goals lately.

Cammell Laird,shipping goals, shouldn't be in the league. It's a joke for goodnesss sake.

South of the river

Posts : 291
Join date : 2013-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: League Resignations

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum