Go down
View user profile

default League Resignations

on 31/3/2014, 13:25
Strong word has it both Cammell Laird and Wakefield are to resign from the league at the end of the season, due to a change in ownership and direction, and ground issues respectively.

So will Ossett Albion survive after finishing bottom AGAIN?  Shocked 

View user profile

default Re: League Resignations

on 1/4/2014, 08:56
LFC-LCFC wrote:Strong word has it both Cammell Laird and Wakefield are to resign from the league at the end of the season, due to a change in ownership and direction, and ground issues respectively.

I'm not surprised about Cammell Laird as they've been shipping goals lately.
View user profile

on 1/4/2014, 16:16
Can't survive with gates of less than 50 in this league, all down to finance or in Wakey's case no ground.
View user profile

on 2/4/2014, 23:16
themaclad wrote:Can't survive with gates of less than 50 in this league, all down to finance or in Wakey's case no ground.
It would be nice to be able to tempt Rob Bordman (25 goals in a struggling team) over the Pennines.

Mind you, I suppose somewhere like Guiseley or Bradford PA would be more attractive to him.
View user profile

on 3/4/2014, 04:07
If Bordman went to Guiseley then in a football fantasy world we could have Alex Johnson back. He's scoring for fun in a Lions shirt and is believed to have improved greatly since he was with us. A perfect solution to Connies strange departure. Nowt can be done this season tho.
View user profile

on 3/4/2014, 19:41
Shrimpsmakemeill wrote:
themaclad wrote:Can't survive with gates of less than 50 in this league, all down to finance or in Wakey's case no ground.
It would be nice to be able to tempt Rob Bordman (25 goals in a struggling team) over the Pennines.

Mind you, I suppose somewhere like Guiseley or Bradford PA would be more attractive to him.
He clearly has the ability, but in Wakey's recent visit to the Axe I thought he looked overweight and lethargic, just turning on the skill when it suited him. Could we afford his travelling expenses? And presumably AJ is on bigger money with Guiseley than we could afford.
View user profile

on 3/4/2014, 23:28
South of the river wrote:
LFC-LCFC wrote:Strong word has it both Cammell Laird and Wakefield are to resign from the league at the end of the season, due to a change in ownership and direction, and ground issues respectively.

I'm not surprised about Cammell Laird as they've been shipping goals lately.

Cammell Laird,shipping goals, shouldn't be in the league. It's a joke for goodnesss sake.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum