City 3 - 4 Garstang

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: City 3 - 4 Garstang

Post by Tobycarvery on 26/7/2014, 22:42

Sorry. Did I touch a nerve there? So what's the answer to the question, since you've obviously read the name and listened to it.

Tobycarvery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DollyTillIDie on 27/7/2014, 03:42

It is absolutely definitively Tom 'Woods'.

DollyTillIDie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobycarvery on 27/7/2014, 10:42

Thanks. Herein ends this thread.

Tobycarvery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Jimmy on 27/7/2014, 12:27

Its definitely Tom Woods. Ex Morescum, he was released after two seasons there and I think he featured for the 1st XI on a couple of occasions. His dad Paul played locally for many years most notably with Storeys (I think). Lancaster born and bred.

Doctor Jimmy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by South of the river on 27/7/2014, 12:57

Grow up Mr. Toby ! You need to stay in a bit more if you think that your comments touched a nerve. I know exactly who he is because I was talking to his dad last Saturday. People with a different name are different people. Now if you reply, I know that I've "touched a nerve." I might even start a new topic on whether Trevor Sinclair is the Frank Sinclair who used to play for Chelsea.

South of the river

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alasher on 27/7/2014, 16:19

South of the river wrote:Grow up Mr. Toby !  You need to stay in a bit more if you think that your comments touched a nerve.  I know exactly who he is because I was talking to his dad last Saturday.  People with a different name are different people.  Now if you reply, I know that I've "touched a nerve."  I might even start a new topic on whether Trevor Sinclair is the Frank Sinclair who used to play for Chelsea.

no......I think that Frank was Trevor's taller brother
alasher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobycarvery on 27/7/2014, 20:47

South of the river wrote:Grow up Mr. Toby !  You need to stay in a bit more if you think that your comments touched a nerve.  I know exactly who he is because I was talking to his dad last Saturday.  People with a different name are different people.  Now if you reply, I know that I've "touched a nerve."  I might even start a new topic on whether Trevor Sinclair is the Frank Sinclair who used to play for Chelsea.

I don't think I need to grow up as I'm pretty old already but I do think you need to look at how this thread started. The question referred to whether the player was a Tom Wood or Woods as there were two players with similar names. The fact that you know for sure doesn't mean everyone does. It has been clarified now by someone else, something you could have done without resorting to sarcasm. However, I'm tired of this now and thought it had been sorted.

Tobycarvery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by South of the river on 29/7/2014, 22:43

That's it ! I've finished with all the derision and ridicule. From now on, I intend to be sensible, pertinent and respectful, definitely not sarcastic and disingenuous.

South of the river

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobycarvery on 30/7/2014, 08:31

Excellent news! Best to avoid ridicule,indignity,reproach and calumny as well. Case dismissed.

Tobycarvery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by South of the river on 30/7/2014, 09:09

Bit surprised that you actually believed me !

South of the river

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum