Go down
View user profile

default Re: Eamon Orfally-Alzubaidi

on 2/9/2014, 09:07
Good memory !

11th December 1971 City 5-5 Gainsborough-goals from Whitbread (2), Garrett, Price (Pen), Furnival

1st Jan 1972 City 2-5 Wigan-goals from Donegan and Garrett.

We finished the season in 14th (24 teams) with a goal difference of +1. Scored 85, conceded 84. Only the bottom 2 relegated teams let more in, only 4 teams scored more.
View user profile

on 2/9/2014, 09:18
Undoubtedly one of the best strikers we've ever had. Went on to play for the England non-league team I believe, as well as Conference football with Runcorn and Alty. Who can forget (or possibly remember) the Notts County game when he scored in the third minute and we were robbed 2-1 with a highly dubious penalty. It would be nice to get that far this year.
View user profile

on 2/9/2014, 19:46
Brocker wrote:
alasher wrote:
Brocker wrote:That's a fair old move geographically. As usual, as a non-executive Director, I know nowt about it: mind you, I suspect that the Executive Directors don't know either.

Uni student perhaps?........remember the last good one we had from there?.....Andy Graham wasnt it?
Tom Wood was pretty useful, but the greatest of them all was Barry Whitbread. What a player he was!!!!

One man's Tom Wood is another man's Tom Woods Smile .
View user profile

on 3/9/2014, 12:34
South of the river wrote:
Brocker wrote:
alasher wrote:
Brocker wrote:That's a fair old move geographically. As usual, as a non-executive Director, I know nowt about it: mind you, I suspect that the Executive Directors don't know either.

Uni student perhaps?........remember the last good one we had from there?.....Andy Graham wasnt it?
Tom Wood was pretty useful, but the greatest of them all was Barry Whitbread. What a player he was!!!!

One man's Tom Wood is another man's Tom Woods Smile .
Wood be! or, at least, cood be!
View user profile

on 29/9/2014, 10:28
This looks like an updated video he looks pretty decent to be fair https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-l6dukrPKY
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum