Brig

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Brig

Post by Conmac End on 7/10/2014, 15:21

Is it on?
Any pitch inspection, as I'm down here and it hasn't stopped raining all day Exclamation

Conmac End

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Brig

Post by Conmac End on 8/10/2014, 00:00

So, 3-3, cracking game. We should of scored at least 3 in the first half.

The Ref was crap and Darren told him. It's the first time I have seen such a reaction from our Manager!!

We are creating lots of chances in games. Lets hope this continues, looking good for the rest of the season. DPBWA

Conmac End

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DollyTillIDie on 8/10/2014, 00:02

Should have won but pleased with the late equaliser. Finishing can only improve for Saturday which is encouraging.

DollyTillIDie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brocker on 8/10/2014, 14:11

Fabulous game of football. Their keeper kept them in it second half. Some of Killer's footwork was out of this world, and I fully agree that Tayls is transformed. Unbelievable goal from Ryan W. Why can't we play like this against the rubbish sides?

Brocker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by South of the river on 9/10/2014, 15:38

Would be happy with a similar outcome on Saturday.

South of the river

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobycarvery on 9/10/2014, 16:17

Agreed. They certainly won't want the long trip up north midweek. I'm surprised they're in our league in the first place. They must be the furthest south of all the teams. Then again, a replay for us means another postponed league game, so a win and a home draw for a change would be nice.

Tobycarvery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by South of the river on 9/10/2014, 16:35

Tobycarvery wrote:Agreed. They certainly won't want the long trip up north midweek. I'm surprised they're in our league in the first place. They must be the furthest south of all the teams. Then again, a replay for us means another postponed league game, so a win and a home draw for a change would be nice.

How far is the King's Lynn trip for you?

South of the river

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by janb on 9/10/2014, 16:41

Tobycarvery wrote:Agreed. They certainly won't want the long trip up north midweek. I'm surprised they're in our league in the first place. They must be the furthest south of all the teams. Then again, a replay for us means another postponed league game, so a win and a home draw for a change would be nice.

Stourbridge? Stamford? Barwell? Halesowen? Rushall? Chasetown? Romulus? Sutton Coldfield? Tividale?

The issue with Kings Lynn is not so much the South-ness as the South-ness + East-ness of it.

View user profile http://twitter.com/janlbuxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobycarvery on 9/10/2014, 18:08

Just looked at the map and yes, Kings Lynn is not as far south as those places, but it is very much east and out of the way, hence the 4+ hour journey from Lancaster. For me in the West Midlands, it's about three and a half hours by train and bus. Hope it's worth it. I still reckon because of their geographical position they should be in the Southern League, but strange things happen when leagues are sorted out. A good day out is nevertheless guaranteed. With no Premiership or Championship games on Saturday, it should be a sizeable crowd, hence more money.

Tobycarvery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrimpsmakemeill on 9/10/2014, 20:16

Tobycarvery wrote:but strange things happen when leagues are sorted out
Yes, just imagine the expenses we would have if we were still in Conference North:-

Oxford City, Boston United, Worcester City, Leamington, Hednesford Town, Solihull Moors, Brackley Town, Lowestoft Town and Gloucester City.

All stretch the description of "north" somewhat!

Mind you, I'd rather be in that than where we are now Sad

Shrimpsmakemeill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum