View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

default Where is Tom Kilifin?

on 17/11/2014, 13:21
Why was Kilifin absent on Saturday?
View user profile

default Re: Where is Tom Kilifin?

on 17/11/2014, 23:51
Brocker wrote:Why was Kilifin absent on Saturday?

Personal event or something along those lines.

View user profile

on 19/11/2014, 08:49
LFC-LCFC wrote:

Personal event or something along those lines.
Which presumably translates as sitting round a table and signing for Kendal. Evil or Very Mad
View user profile

on 19/11/2014, 11:24
I always thought Tom was Lancaster through and through like Neil. How are we ever going to get out of this division when clubs no better than us can take our players. Could Understand it if it was a Conference North team or higher but Kendal. Darren has made Tom a far better player than he was before and Billy Akrigg and Aaron Taylor have come on leaps and bounds this season. It must be frustrating for Darren putting the work in to improve them to see them leave especially during the season. When I went to the meeting after Tony Hesketh was sacked I asked the question about putting promising young players on a contract so we at least got some money for them. The people who said yes are no longer at the club Hoyle and Stringfellow. I do not know if Tom was on a contract or not but if he was we should be asking for a fee.
View user profile

on 19/11/2014, 12:10
Is this fact or rumour? Can anyone confirm that he has signed for them? How many strikers do they need? Kendal's website only features an item about Connie signing a contract. Wonder when he'll go back to Oz though!
View user profile

on 19/11/2014, 12:33
If Tom was on contract (if indeed he has left......any statement from the club,or are we to be left totally in the dark as usual) then surely a transfer fee would be applicable?

Did I not mention playing Tom wide on the left might cause a problem? Hopefully it hasnt & he is still a Dolly. Would be nice to know either way though, dont you think?
View user profile

on 19/11/2014, 12:50
Told by at least 5 people last night he had gone to Kendal. If they put 7 days on him that may be why no official news. He was not at the game last night. At least a home tie again in the Doodson V Witton Albion on December 2nd
View user profile

on 19/11/2014, 12:53
If he HAS signed for another club, then surely that is news? News that we all deserve to be told. If he hasnt, then thats news too isnt it? Communication is a great thing!
View user profile

on 19/11/2014, 13:06
Perhaps Tom could come on here and let us all know. I would hope that Darren at least knows if nobody else at the club does. It would be nice if it was a rumour this time. I see Jordan is on a contract at Kendal.
View user profile

on 19/11/2014, 16:06
cityuntilidie wrote:Told by at least 5 people last night he had gone to Kendal. If they put 7 days on him that may be why no official news. He was not at the game last night. At least a home tie again in the Doodson V Witton Albion on December 2nd

So, the return of Sully, he's always good banter and England won't be playing them from the other side of the wall, should be a good night! COYMDB

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum