Where is Tom Kilifin?

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: Where is Tom Kilifin?

Post by Brocker on 24/11/2014, 12:40

Tobycarvery wrote:
Brocker wrote:DP's answer yesterday to the question "Has Tom Kilifin left?" "No. He is a contracted player."

So why isn't he playing? It would appear that we're paying him NOT to play at the moment. If he is in talks with  Mintcakes, as is rumoured, that doesn't prevent him playing for us, does it? We certainly could have done with him on Saturday.
Allegedly, injury and personal issues. As he is under contract, I suspect that he can't speak personally to our neighbours up the road who seem to be behaving less than well, unless he is given permission by Lancaster City. Presumably, if they want him they will have to make our club an offer.

Brocker

Posts : 630
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Where is Tom Kilifin?

Post by alasher on 28/11/2014, 15:05

http://www.lancasterguardian.co.uk/sport/football/lancaster-city-fc/peacock-bids-to-keep-star-striker-at-lancaster-1-6973515?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

according to this Tom wishes to leave.If Kendal want to pay & he wants to go..........I think he would be making a mistake, but what do I know?
avatar
alasher

Posts : 775
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Where is Tom Kilifin?

Post by filipinodollyblues on 28/11/2014, 19:59

i delivered to kendal town fc today and asked the question about tom kalifin they seemed to know nothing about it Very Happy
avatar
filipinodollyblues

Posts : 59
Join date : 2014-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Where is Tom Kilifin?

Post by LFC-LCFC on 29/11/2014, 11:33

alasher wrote:http://www.lancasterguardian.co.uk/sport/football/lancaster-city-fc/peacock-bids-to-keep-star-striker-at-lancaster-1-6973515?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

according to this Tom wishes to leave.If Kendal want to pay & he wants to go..........I think he would be making a mistake, but what do I know?

Darren Peacock and Trevor Sinclair...or Michael Stringfellow? Rolling Eyes

I'd prefer it if a player signed a contract he would honour it, stop whinging, and get on with it.

_________________
Bounce in a minute bounce
avatar
LFC-LCFC

Posts : 1171
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : Lancaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Where is Tom Kilifin?

Post by Tobycarvery on 29/11/2014, 12:45

LFC-LCFC wrote:
alasher wrote:http://www.lancasterguardian.co.uk/sport/football/lancaster-city-fc/peacock-bids-to-keep-star-striker-at-lancaster-1-6973515?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

according to this Tom wishes to leave.If Kendal want to pay & he wants to go..........I think he would be making a mistake, but what do I know?

Darren Peacock and Trevor Sinclair...or Michael Stringfellow? Rolling Eyes

I'd prefer it if a player signed a contract he would honour it, stop whinging, and get on with it.

Spot on.

Tobycarvery

Posts : 278
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Where is Tom Kilifin?

Post by DollyTillIDie on 1/12/2014, 15:27

My knowledge is he's going because they'll play him up front, as suggested on here. I also heard the figure 2K get bounced around.

DollyTillIDie

Posts : 363
Join date : 2012-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Where is Tom Kilifin?

Post by Brocker on 1/12/2014, 15:36

2K would be daylight robbery. Come on, Tom, DP and TS will do far more to develop you as a player than anyone at Kendal will ever know how to do.

Brocker

Posts : 630
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Where is Tom Kilifin?

Post by LFC-LCFC on 1/12/2014, 21:45

That 2k would nicely furnish the new supporters bars for when we beat Kendal on Boxing Day.

Didn't they lose again on Saturday? Waste of money that place.

_________________
Bounce in a minute bounce
avatar
LFC-LCFC

Posts : 1171
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : Lancaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Where is Tom Kilifin?

Post by Conmac End on 2/12/2014, 10:36

LFC-LCFC wrote:That 2k would nicely furnish the new supporters bars for when we beat Kendal on Boxing Day.

Didn't they lose again on Saturday? Waste of money that place.

It was said that it was going to be paid for by our FA Cup run! Rolling Eyes

_________________
Skerton Uni OB

Conmac End

Posts : 650
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : On Loan at Walton-le-Dale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Where is Tom Kilifin?

Post by Conmac End on 2/12/2014, 10:54

Brocker wrote:2K would be daylight robbery. Come on, Tom, DP and TS will do far more to develop you as a player than anyone at Kendal will ever know how to do.

We all know that Tom does not want to play on the left, so play him down the middle, what's the problem with that.

We also know that one of our younger players is off if he doesn't play where we all know he should be playing, that's centre mid-field!

We are now 14 points of the play-off's and it needs sorting!! Evil or Very Mad


_________________
Skerton Uni OB

Conmac End

Posts : 650
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : On Loan at Walton-le-Dale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Where is Tom Kilifin?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum