Darlo WGT

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: Darlo WGT

Post by alasher on 14/3/2015, 09:16

If Sam played up front, that'd just leave goalkeeper, then he would've played in just about every position Very Happy
I rhink the lad has been a bit of a victim of his own versatility in the way that Gav Clarke has also been.

I have to agree with Tony though, that we have been all season, & still are, short of goals. If it is becausewe dont create enough chances, or arent clinical enough with the ones that we do create is open to debate (my own feeling is a combination of the two) However, I do feel that recent weeks have shown an all-round improvement & real foundations for Darren & Trevor to build on for next season
alasher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrimpsmakemeill on 14/3/2015, 23:47

cityuntilidie wrote:the last 5 games were against the better teams in this division. Lets see if we can score against the lower sides.
Well we certainly failed in that department today. What's the point of beating Salford, only to let a load of shite like Ossett Town complete a double over us with relative ease?

If that's putting down a marker for next season, then heaven help us. Evil or Very Mad

Shrimpsmakemeill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cityuntilidie on 16/3/2015, 09:18

From what's on the Ossett thread it sounds like the pitch needs sorting out. When we play well we play a passing game. If the pitch like at Darlington is bumpy we cannot play our passing game on it. Strikers will not score goals if we are not creating many chances. We need a few better additions to the squad next season and hopefully this will happen or we will not get out of this division.

cityuntilidie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum