View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

default Mintcakes

on 22/3/2015, 09:21
Harrogate RA have played 36 games and there have been 140 goals scored. Kendal's total is 156 in the same number of games. Yesterday's result? 0-0. Even Connie didn't score. Wished I'd had a bet on that scoreline.
View user profile

default Re: Mintcakes

on 6/4/2015, 22:46
Are a you a gambler or someone who hopes that he should have bet?
View user profile

on 7/4/2015, 11:30
Anyone who IS interested in ex-Dollies need have looked no further than Kendal, who had eight in the starting line-up yesterday, and another on the bench. Henry, Mercer, Winters, Carney, Stringfellow, Helliwell, Swarbrick, Connerton all started, with Zach Clark replacing Swarbrick. City had the better of the game, but as so often lacked the cutting edge. I felt that, in Marshall, Hunter, Akrigg, we had easily the three best players on the field.
View user profile

on 11/4/2015, 23:57
Brocker wrote:Anyone who IS interested in ex-Dollies need have looked no further than Kendal, who had eight in the starting line-up yesterday, and another on the bench. Henry, Mercer, Winters, Carney, Stringfellow, Helliwell, Swarbrick, Connerton all started, with Zach Clark replacing Swarbrick. City had the better of the game, but as so often lacked the cutting edge. I felt that, in Marshall, Hunter, Akrigg, we had easily the three best players on the field.

Are you a Kendal scout?
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum