Mintcakes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Mintcakes

Post by Tobycarvery on 22/3/2015, 09:21

Harrogate RA have played 36 games and there have been 140 goals scored. Kendal's total is 156 in the same number of games. Yesterday's result? 0-0. Even Connie didn't score. Wished I'd had a bet on that scoreline.

Tobycarvery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Mintcakes

Post by South of the river on 6/4/2015, 22:46

Are a you a gambler or someone who hopes that he should have bet?

South of the river

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brocker on 7/4/2015, 11:30

Anyone who IS interested in ex-Dollies need have looked no further than Kendal, who had eight in the starting line-up yesterday, and another on the bench. Henry, Mercer, Winters, Carney, Stringfellow, Helliwell, Swarbrick, Connerton all started, with Zach Clark replacing Swarbrick. City had the better of the game, but as so often lacked the cutting edge. I felt that, in Marshall, Hunter, Akrigg, we had easily the three best players on the field.

Brocker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by South of the river on 11/4/2015, 23:57

Brocker wrote:Anyone who IS interested in ex-Dollies need have looked no further than Kendal, who had eight in the starting line-up yesterday, and another on the bench. Henry, Mercer, Winters, Carney, Stringfellow, Helliwell, Swarbrick, Connerton all started, with Zach Clark replacing Swarbrick. City had the better of the game, but as so often lacked the cutting edge. I felt that, in Marshall, Hunter, Akrigg, we had easily the three best players on the field.

Are you a Kendal scout?

South of the river

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum