Go down
View user profile

default Re: 2015/16

on 30/5/2015, 17:51
gaz1889 wrote:
LFC-LCFC wrote:So...everyone enjoy the official news?! Very Happy
Sensational stuff. Well worth the sleepless nights.
I suppose we have been pestering for some time to be kept updated with any news. As they say...."be careful what you wish for".

IMHO it's a step in the right direction. While the news was that there was no news, at least we've been told that's the case, which to me at least is an improvement on the "we cant be bothered to tell you/you don't need to know" attitude that we've suffered in the past.
Top news that Mike Hale is staying for next season. I hope that as a reward the club get him a deckchair ,thermos flask, subscription to "bollocking defenders" magazine & a sedan chair on which he can be carried on & off the field. Or maybe just a more effective defence? Very Happy
View user profile

default Re: 2015/16

on 31/5/2015, 14:21
alasher wrote:
gaz1889 wrote:
LFC-LCFC wrote:So...everyone enjoy the official news?! Very Happy
Sensational stuff. Well worth the sleepless nights.
I suppose we have been pestering for some time to be kept updated with any news. As they say...."be careful what you wish for".

IMHO it's a step in the right direction. While the news was that there was no news, at least we've been told that's the case, which to me at least is an improvement on the "we cant be bothered to tell you/you don't need to know" attitude that we've suffered in the past.
Top news that Mike Hale is staying for next season. I hope that as a reward the club get him a deckchair ,thermos flask, subscription to "bollocking defenders" magazine & a sedan chair on which he can be carried on & off the field. Or maybe just a more effective defence? Very Happy
Totally agree Steve despite my piss taking.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum