Darwen

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: Darwen

Post by Conmac End on 2/8/2015, 20:09

Miss Lady Bird wrote:
Conmac End wrote:So why was our FF Rep' not invited to any of these meetings as we pay approx £7500 a season?!


The supporters club chairman was at the meeting! Perhaps he can shed some light?

When was the meeting?

_________________
Skerton Uni OB

Conmac End

Posts : 649
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : On Loan at Walton-le-Dale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Darwen

Post by alasher on 2/8/2015, 20:22

Conmac End wrote:So why was our FF Rep' not invited to any of these meetings as we pay approx £7500 a season?!

No representative of the FF was there for a simple reason.....we aren't shareholders....I'm very interested to know what happened though!

How do we go about buying shares?......how much do they cost?
avatar
alasher

Posts : 748
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Darwen

Post by Conmac End on 2/8/2015, 20:27

alasher wrote:
Conmac End wrote:So why was our FF Rep' not invited to any of these meetings as we pay approx £7500 a season?!

No representative of the FF was there for a simple reason.....we aren't shareholders....I'm very interested to know what happened though!

How do we go about buying shares?......how much do they cost?

So is anybody going to say when the meeting was?!

_________________
Skerton Uni OB

Conmac End

Posts : 649
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : On Loan at Walton-le-Dale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Darwen

Post by Miss Lady Bird on 2/8/2015, 20:28

The meeting was Monday 27th July. Shares can be bought by contacting the club secretary I expect!

Miss Lady Bird

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Darwen

Post by Miss Lady Bird on 2/8/2015, 20:29

I think in £100 denominations

Miss Lady Bird

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Darwen

Post by Conmac End on 2/8/2015, 20:32

Miss Lady Bird wrote:The meeting was Monday 27th July. Shares can be bought by contacting the club secretary I expect!

Is that still Barry?

_________________
Skerton Uni OB

Conmac End

Posts : 649
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : On Loan at Walton-le-Dale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Darwen

Post by Miss Lady Bird on 2/8/2015, 20:37

Not according to the agenda I received! It's Ray Coote.

Miss Lady Bird

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Darwen

Post by sparrows left peg on 2/8/2015, 23:09

Got to agree with Janb on this one. What the F is wrong with signing Danny Carlton ? If it helps us get out of this friggin league so be it. 9 years anc counting, surely everybody wants to progress. This is not Celtic/Rangers we are dealing with here. I too come from the old school but couldn't give a damn who we sign. Players from over the Lune have been coming to City for donkeys years. I don't think anyone one complained when we signed John Coleman,Gary Dullaghan and Robbie Armstrong when we got promotion way back. If he wears the Blue shirt with pride that is all I ask. I think Garry Hunter does that week in week out. Lets just back DP & TS and back them to get us out of this league.

sparrows left peg

Posts : 442
Join date : 2012-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Darwen

Post by LFC-LCFC on 2/8/2015, 23:26

No one wanna talk about the game then? Exclamation So long as a player wants to play for us and will put in 100% every game that's usually enough, unless they've done something specifically anti-LCFC. My view anyway.

No idea about what the rest of the discussion here is about. I'm well out of the loop these days. Didn't even know we were playing that AFC Fylde friendly! Evil or Very Mad

_________________
Bounce in a minute bounce
avatar
LFC-LCFC

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : Lancaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Darwen

Post by Conmac End on 3/8/2015, 08:13

sparrows left peg wrote:Got to agree with Janb on this one. What the F is wrong with signing Danny Carlton ? If it helps us get out of this friggin league so be it. 9 years anc counting, surely everybody wants to progress. This is not Celtic/Rangers we are dealing with here. I too come from the old school but couldn't give a damn who we sign. Players from over the Lune have been coming to City for donkeys years. I don't think anyone one complained when we signed John Coleman,Gary Dullaghan and Robbie Armstrong when we got promotion way back. If he wears the Blue shirt with pride that is all I ask. I think Garry Hunter does that week in week out. Lets just back DP & TS and back them to get us out of this league.

What's all this LFC/ manu. rangers/ celtic about, this is far bigger than that! Laughing


_________________
Skerton Uni OB

Conmac End

Posts : 649
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : On Loan at Walton-le-Dale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Darwen

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum