Share
Go down
Posts : 532
Join date : 2012-11-14
View user profile

default KILIFIN TO KENDAL ?

on 6/8/2015, 12:23
Rumour has it they've put seven days on him.again, but this time DP is willing to let him go. Truth or rumour, who knows but he's never looked happy since last season's debacle over him. He's a top player, but if he wants to go so be it. A smashing lad.
Feel we have to go all out now to sign Danny Carlton now. Could be a blessing in disguise.
avatar
Posts : 306
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : Marsh
View user profilehttp://twitter.com/janlbuxton

default Re: KILIFIN TO KENDAL ?

on 6/8/2015, 13:38

_________________
...the aching amplitudes that set our needles all a-flickering...
Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-03-17
View user profile

default Re: KILIFIN TO KENDAL ?

on 6/8/2015, 15:33
Shame about Tom but if hes not happy with city fair enough.
I think we/ll manage by what ive been hearing.
Seems to me it/ll be like city playing their second team this year.
Stringy can only see as far as Lancaster players.
Come on city lets se what we/ve got to offer this year,,can/t wait
Posts : 532
Join date : 2012-11-14
View user profile

default Re: KILIFIN TO KENDAL ?

on 6/8/2015, 15:44
Lancaster born Kilifin and Connerton, great strikers, leading the line for Kendal, never thought I'd see the day. As it happened before ? Janb any help ? Should be interesting Boxing Day if it comes off, Killer and Connie up front for The Mintcakes and ex-Morecambe Taylor, Carlton or Wearing for us. The mind boggles.
avatar
Posts : 836
Join date : 2012-11-10
View user profile

default Re: KILIFIN TO KENDAL ?

on 6/8/2015, 16:00
I'm afraid that if any of our players wish to join S*****y's Kendull relegation party then let 'em go! Dolly thru & thru #COYDB
Posts : 264
Join date : 2012-11-10
View user profile

default Re: KILIFIN TO KENDAL ?

on 6/8/2015, 17:01
gagson wrote:Shame about Tom but if hes not happy with city fair enough.
I think we/ll manage by what ive been hearing.
Seems to me it/ll be like city playing their second team this year.
Stringy can only see as far as Lancaster players.
Come on city lets se what we/ve got to offer this year,,can/t wait
Has somebody rearranged the buttons on your keypad?

_________________
This new forum's brilliant!
Posts : 646
Join date : 2012-11-10
View user profile

default Re: KILIFIN TO KENDAL ?

on 6/8/2015, 17:22
sparrows left peg wrote:Lancaster born Kilifin and Connerton, great strikers, leading the line for Kendal, never thought I'd see the day. As it happened before ? Janb any help ? Should be interesting Boxing Day if it comes off, Killer and Connie up front for The Mintcakes and ex-Morecambe Taylor, Carlton or Wearing for us. The mind boggles.
Don't think it has happened before with the Mint Humbugs, but it used to happen with Them over t'Lune. In the late 50s/early 60s Ken Udall, Ronnie Mitchell, Ray Charnley were Lancaster lads who crossed the river: Mitchell (Leeds Utd.) and Charnley (Blackpool) went on to League clubs, with Charnley gaining an England cap. In the 70s, Alan Taylor went to Crusty, before moving to Rochdale and West Ham Utd., scoring two FA Cup Final goals for the latter in '75. At least we had Connie and Killer for a time: the above mentioned all bypassed the Axe completely: in the 50s, City's directors seemed keener on signing old pros than on nurturing local talent, and Overlune took advantage. Mad
Posts : 141
Join date : 2012-11-10
View user profile

default Re: KILIFIN TO KENDAL ?

on 6/8/2015, 19:43
Was told this was happening,but believe there's still one more going up there tonight.
avatar
Posts : 836
Join date : 2012-11-10
View user profile

default Re: KILIFIN TO KENDAL ?

on 6/8/2015, 19:54
chelseabilly wrote:Was told this was happening,but believe there's still one more going up there tonight.

Tell us what's going on please Billy!
Posts : 141
Join date : 2012-11-10
View user profile

default Re: KILIFIN TO KENDAL ?

on 6/8/2015, 20:00
I was told yesterday Tom plus one more were signing last night,not sure what is going on hope it's not rats leaving a sinking ship,really am starting to worry now.l carnt believe they are paying much more than us in wages so what am I missing?
Sponsored content

default Re: KILIFIN TO KENDAL ?

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum