KILIFIN TO KENDAL ?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: KILIFIN TO KENDAL ?

Post by alasher on 6/8/2015, 20:40

chelseabilly wrote:I was told yesterday Tom plus one more were signing last night,not sure what is going on hope it's not rats leaving a sinking ship,really am starting to worry now.l carnt believe they are paying much more than us in wages so what am I missing?
Whatever it is that you're missing, I'm missing too........... someone must know what's going on.......but are they going to tell us mushrooms?
alasher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sparrows left peg on 6/8/2015, 20:42

Enough is enough now Bill, not your fault obviously, but shouldn't some sort of statement be made on the website or something. As a season ticket holder I feel we should be made aware of things going. I thought things were going to improve with the board and supporters in general updates. I really had hoped we had the making of a play-off side with a couple or three addition. This sort of thing has been going on for years. The brilliant side of 2009/10 was broken up just after we missed out via the play-offs. This sort of thing gets so frustrating.....unless we've got four or five coming in. Why Kendal ? Have they got a pot of gold ?

sparrows left peg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseabilly on 6/8/2015, 20:48

I don't think kendal can pay out much more in wages than ourselves,only a thought but is there wage bill including manager and assistants spread out evenly or do some get a lot more than others,how do they afford decent wages?, I thought with the fans fund in place we were about level on wages with most in our league.

chelseabilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ex pro on 6/8/2015, 22:58

how come our better players like killer were not put on a contract as a striker he was one of the best in the league just can not understand why don`t think we will replace a player of that class for a long while ,,,,,Gutted

ex pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DollyTillIDie on 6/8/2015, 23:17

chelseabilly wrote:Was told this was happening,but believe there's still one more going up there tonight.

Mike Aspin is the other player.

So we lost a right back that shouldn't have been at right back and have no lost his replacement. Very Happy

At this rate I will be leading the line on one leg.

DollyTillIDie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sparrows left peg on 7/8/2015, 06:11

So has Carlton signed ? Has Killer gone and has Aspin joined him at Kendal ? Nothing on website as per, too busy with this Academy thing. {Great if it comes off}. Just been sent the latest post from Keith Winder {keep up the good work Keith} and the notes from the latest meeting with Darren Peacock {couldn't make it unfortunately} the word is Darren is disappointed with the behaviour of some of the managers in this league ? Would that be a certain Mr Stringfellow ? For someone who played for this club with distinction and managed it as well, ok it quite work out, he seems to be going out of his way to make more enemies than friends. What's his gripe. Has he got a silver tongue that persuades our players to join him up there, is it money or as the bulletin points out, they don't want to play out of position at LCFC ? Questions need answering.

sparrows left peg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseabilly on 7/8/2015, 09:01

Managers have always got to look after there own club first,so if stringy is making signings for is club from other non league sides he is only doing is job,we may not like how some of these transfers are done but to me it shows there is no substitute for knowing the non league scene,tapping up of players is not a new thing and with the Internet and emails available it is even easier now.

chelseabilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by janb on 7/8/2015, 10:38

View user profile http://twitter.com/janlbuxton

Back to top Go down

Post by sparrows left peg on 7/8/2015, 11:55

Yeah ur right Bill but is not knowing the non-league scene a problem for DP and TS ? Mr T.Hesketh excelled in this, it just seems a bit odd, well damn right frustrating knowing Lancaster born players, Killer and Connie are playing for a club in bloody Cumbria. But life goes on as they say, don't want to play for you're home town, so be it. Seems strange, but thought they could both be lethal here in this league. haven't they both smashed goalscoring records in our ressies or at youth level ?

sparrows left peg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LFC-LCFC on 7/8/2015, 18:14

If they wanna play on that slope in front of 80 people and concede four goals every game then fair enough.

Edit: Just had a chat with our Vice-Chairman to find out what's going on the playing side. I'll put my findings in an email and send it out to our supporters' club members. Lots of very relieving news. Very Happy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum