Share
Go down
Posts : 650
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : On Loan at Walton-le-Dale
View user profile

default 31.10.15

on 22/9/2015, 14:07
At work with no city programme to hand ( nothing on web site ) who are we playing on 31st OCT' ?

_________________
Skerton Uni OB
Posts : 48
Join date : 2015-09-21
View user profile

default Re: 31.10.15

on 22/9/2015, 14:58
FA Trophy Q1 Mate - Does not state Home, Away or Opponents yet.
avatar
Posts : 1206
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : Lancaster
View user profile

default Re: 31.10.15

on 22/9/2015, 15:57
The date is reserved for the FA Trophy as above.

The website is always up to date with the fix, as they are updated directly by the league Very Happy

_________________
Bounce in a minute bounce
Posts : 650
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : On Loan at Walton-le-Dale
View user profile

default Re: 31.10.15

on 22/9/2015, 16:40
Quality Since 1911 wrote:FA Trophy Q1 Mate - Does not state Home, Away or Opponents yet.

Cheers Mate

_________________
Skerton Uni OB
Posts : 650
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : On Loan at Walton-le-Dale
View user profile

default Re: 31.10.15

on 22/9/2015, 16:42
LFC-LCFC wrote:The date is reserved for the FA Trophy as above.

The website is always up to date with the fix, as they are updated directly by the league Very Happy

I couldn't work it out as we don't seem to do much in the Trophy!

_________________
Skerton Uni OB
Posts : 650
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : On Loan at Walton-le-Dale
View user profile

default Re: 31.10.15

on 22/9/2015, 16:45
LFC-LCFC wrote:The date is reserved for the FA Trophy as above.

The website is always up to date with the fix, as they are updated directly by the league Very Happy

Just been on site, fixtures and results, no game on the 31.10.15!

_________________
Skerton Uni OB
avatar
Posts : 306
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : Marsh
View user profilehttp://twitter.com/janlbuxton

default Re: 31.10.15

on 22/9/2015, 17:34
We will have to wait and see if we beat Northwich Victoria on the 3rd before we worry about the 31st.

_________________
...the aching amplitudes that set our needles all a-flickering...
Posts : 650
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : On Loan at Walton-le-Dale
View user profile

default Re: 31.10.15

on 22/9/2015, 18:00
janb wrote:We will have to wait and see if we beat Northwich Victoria on the 3rd before we worry about the 31st.

If we beat JRFC, we will be at home on the 31st against the winners of Clitheroe or Stocksbridge.

_________________
Skerton Uni OB
Posts : 264
Join date : 2012-11-10
View user profile

default Re: 31.10.15

on 22/9/2015, 18:12
Conmac End wrote:
janb wrote:We will have to wait and see if we beat Northwich Victoria on the 3rd before we worry about the 31st.

If we beat JRFC, we will be at home on the 31st against the winners of Clitheroe or Stocksbridge.
May as well get yourself a Halloween costume then.

_________________
This new forum's brilliant!
Posts : 650
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : On Loan at Walton-le-Dale
View user profile

default Re: 31.10.15

on 23/9/2015, 08:05
gaz1889 wrote:
Conmac End wrote:
janb wrote:We will have to wait and see if we beat Northwich Victoria on the 3rd before we worry about the 31st.

If we beat JRFC, we will be at home on the 31st against the winners of Clitheroe or Stocksbridge.
May as well get yourself a Halloween costume then.

So, you don't fancy our chances then Gaz?!

They were beaten last night by Clitheroe.

_________________
Skerton Uni OB
Sponsored content

default Re: 31.10.15

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum