Northwich

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Northwich

Post by alasher on 4/10/2015, 09:21

...it's a little difficult to comment on this now, knowing that the replay will take place under the stewardship of a different manager. However I thought that we largely matched the league leaders & finally looked like we had an attacking threat about us. Gav Clark did well at leftback today,but I do feel that this is a position that urgently needs addressing by the new manager. We were much better to watch when we played in a more attacking style & for the first time this season I thoroughly enjoyed a game. Fingers crossed for the replay.........will twitter be in operation as I'm on 2-10?
alasher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Northwich

Post by Tobycarvery on 4/10/2015, 11:22

I see from today's Non-League Paper that Northwich's FA Cup tie next Saturday has been postponed because of their alleged fielding of an ineligible player in the last round. I don't suppose this will alter our rearranged game v Brighouse, even though we were originally due to play Northwich in the league. It does mean they'll play their strongest team whereas they may have rested one or two. I still think we can make progress if we reproduce the form of the last two games. On a different subject, why did Joe and Shaq not play yesterday? Are they still with us?

Tobycarvery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Conmac End on 4/10/2015, 11:24

alasher wrote:...it's a little difficult to comment on this now, knowing that the replay will take place under the stewardship of a different manager. However I thought that we largely matched the league leaders & finally looked like we had an attacking threat about us. Gav Clark did well at leftback today,but I do feel that this is a position that urgently needs addressing by the new manager. We were much better to watch when we played in a more attacking style & for the first time this season I thoroughly enjoyed a game. Fingers crossed for the replay.........will twitter be in operation as I'm on 2-10?  

Yes Steve we're on the crazy bus with Ryan on the tweets!
#PJBBWA

Conmac End

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Conmac End on 4/10/2015, 11:31

Jonny,
I may be getting ahead of myself!
Have we a bus for Wed' night?

Conmac End

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Conmac End on 4/10/2015, 11:38

alasher wrote:...it's a little difficult to comment on this now, knowing that the replay will take place under the stewardship of a different manager. However I thought that we largely matched the league leaders & finally looked like we had an attacking threat about us. Gav Clark did well at leftback today,but I do feel that this is a position that urgently needs addressing by the new manager. We were much better to watch when we played in a more attacking style & for the first time this season I thoroughly enjoyed a game. Fingers crossed for the replay.........will twitter be in operation as I'm on 2-10?  

I agree good to watch and with Reece's shot smacking the post we could of won!

Conmac End

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dollyblue86 on 4/10/2015, 12:09

I should be there wed night, havn't been in ages, got wed afternoon and all the next day off work Very Happy

Dollyblue86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brocker on 4/10/2015, 19:35

Tobycarvery wrote:I see from today's Non-League Paper that Northwich's FA Cup tie next Saturday has been postponed because of their alleged fielding of an ineligible player in the last round. I don't suppose this will alter our rearranged game v Brighouse, even though we were originally due to play Northwich in the league. It does mean they'll play their strongest team whereas they may have rested one or two. I still think we can make progress if we reproduce the form of the last two games. On a different subject, why did Joe and Shaq not play yesterday? Are they still with us?
Joe and Shaq are both likely to be out for some time with injuries. Also, Matty Poole, Reece Pearce and Jake Gregory all limped off yesterday. We are carrying quite a few walking wounded at the moment, which will add to the challenge on Wednesday.

Brocker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobycarvery on 4/10/2015, 20:26

Thanks for that.More problems up front by the sound of it.

Tobycarvery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LFC-LCFC on 4/10/2015, 22:00

Don't know about a coach until I know whether or not they're doing a team coach.

If there's no team coach it will also depend on if I can get a bit of time off work on short notice, which may be unlikely. Either way, I'll have news on Monday Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Conmac End on 5/10/2015, 09:29

LFC-LCFC wrote:Don't know about a coach until I know whether or not they're doing a team coach.

If there's no team coach it will also depend on if I can get a bit of time off work on short notice, which may be unlikely. Either way, I'll have news on Monday Smile

Cheers Jonny

Conmac End

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum