Shaquille !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Shaquille !

Post by Quality Since 1911 on 10/10/2015, 17:06

This disturbs me ! Shaquille Antonie-Clarke Has left the club and joined Droylsden !!!!! Evil or Very Mad  

No mention on the official club website ! AGAIN !!!! I have to read it on the Evo-Stik Transfers site !!
Another quality player leaves and joins a club who at present are struggling (like ourselves) but adding quality like him to their ranks - They wont be below us for long !!!!

Why is the club not telling us anything other than these "transferred players are injured" - Utter Rubbish !!!! Twisted Evil

Quality Since 1911

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Shaquille !

Post by filipinodollyblues on 10/10/2015, 17:16

somethings not right! why would our players want to leave anyway so many decent ones too!
filipinodollyblues

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brocker on 10/10/2015, 17:20

Quality Since 1911 wrote:This disturbs me ! Shaquille Antonie-Clarke Has left the club and joined Droylsden !!!!! Evil or Very Mad  

No mention on the official club website ! AGAIN !!!! I have to read it on the Evo-Stik Transfers site !!
Another quality player leaves and joins a club who at present are struggling (like ourselves) but adding quality like him to their ranks - They wont be below us for long !!!!

Why is the club not telling us anything other than these "transferred players are injured" - Utter Rubbish !!!! Twisted Evil
To be fair to the club, Mark Knight passed the news to Keith Winder, but it may have come too late for the Supporters' Club bulletin. (I couldn't open this week's bulletin so I don't know.) Apparently Shaq wanted a club in the Manchester area as he found regular travel to Lancaster too difficult. Even the offer of a pay increase wasn't sufficient to persuade him.

Brocker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quality Since 1911 on 10/10/2015, 17:24

Brocker, That's fair enough, but in the bulletin (which I don't receive, I have it sent on to me) it states he's injured so you can imagine my frustration on reading this today. Sad

Quality Since 1911

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by janb on 10/10/2015, 17:26

Wasn't likely Shaq was going to stay for long haul, I presume he is Manchester based? Always felt it would be a brief fling a la Tom Ince rather than a long term relationship.

With Gregory we had two good players in the same position let alone any ideas Phil might have down the line.

With regards to the official site, the thing I found more cringeworthy was Shaq's player profile is wrong (he was not a Fylde loanee).

View user profile http://twitter.com/janlbuxton

Back to top Go down

Post by LFC-LCFC on 10/10/2015, 18:30

Maybe the guy who updates the website is on holiday...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrimpsmakemeill on 10/10/2015, 20:17

Brocker wrote:Apparently Shaq wanted a club in the Manchester area as he found regular travel to Lancaster too difficult
Did he not possess a road atlas? Sad

Shrimpsmakemeill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SC GenSec on 10/10/2015, 22:40

Please let me put this particular record straight;
* The Weekly Bulletin goes out (usually) on Friday morning; the news about Shaq broke on Friday evening when Mark Knight advised me that negotiations with Shaq had failed to persuade him to stay, despite an offer of a 25% wage increase. His reasons were not financial, they were wholly about the difficulty of travelling from his home (and, I believe, work) in Manchester. To be fair to him, anyone who regularly does battle with the M60/ M61/ M6 will understand his predicament
* I recognise that there is a thirst for 'news as it happens', so to speak, and with a new Manager in place, it is likely that the pace of comings and goings might quicken in the near future. I will do my best to relay news to the Bulletin distribution list as it comes available. There can be no complaint levelled at the Club; Mark has been quite superb in keeping me and the Committee briefed on developments, I just haven't been as good at pushing the information out quickly enough.
* But allow me a little moan; I am getting weary of supporters on the Forum complaining that they never see the Bulletin. If you can access the Forum, you obviously have a computer with internet access, and an email address. All you need to do is give the Membership Secretary (Elaine) your contact details on the Membership Form available on this site. And as Membership is now free, there can't be any excuse for not doing so! And if you've done all that, and are still not getting the Bulletin, let me know at
keithwinder@winderphillips.co.uk
so that I can check the database, settings etc. Given the time and effort that goes into producing the Bulletin, the more people that see it, the better !!
* Finally, a bit of good news; the Club have advised me tonight that Mike Hale has signed a new contract with LCFC. Good on yer, Mike !!

SC GenSec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quality Since 1911 on 11/10/2015, 11:00

Thanks for putting things in perspective SC GenSec. Ps great to see the article re Mike on the web - Cheers cheers

Quality Since 1911

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum