View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

default Lottery

on 5/11/2015, 21:58
Yes I've finally joined the forum!

Firstly I'd like to re-raise a point by LFC-LCFC (ressies no more post) = Are you in the fans fund? Can you increase it at all? Do you have friends who could join our even come to games? Are you in the Gold Bond? Do you have friends or family who could join? Could you even sacrifice an hour a week to be a collector? Is there anything else you can offer to the club that might help? Etc.

Now for my bit.

Well I know personally that a lot of you are in the Gold Bond but, Did you know it's our single largest income ?? and is a large chunk of what it takes towards the running of LCFC.

So if you have any neighbours, work colleagues, friends or family that have not already joined then let them know (even if they are not into football) That the Gold Bond is only £1 per week, with a top weekly prize of £2000 plus 315 other cash prizes and an annual £10,000 super draw at the end of every season. Plus if they don't want someone knocking at their door every week to collect off them they could join by standing order (there's a link on the front page of our website).

And we always on the look out for canvassers and collectors, so if you can spare a couple of hours once a week then we would like to hear from you, collector benefits include a season ticket and 20% on all monies collected, canvasser benefits are £1 for every new member signed up to the Gold Bond weekly draw and of course a season ticket, Interested ? call 01524 382238 (leave a message with your name and number) or email commercial@lancastercityfc.com with your details.

Cheers !
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum