Share
Go down
Posts : 2
Join date : 2013-01-13
View user profile

default Re: Raddy WGT / Weather Watch

on 24/11/2015, 15:16
After speaking to billy McKenna last week at brig could we not get him back? Would be within are budget and has put in some good performances at squires gate this season.
Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-11-10
View user profile

default Re: Raddy WGT / Weather Watch

on 24/11/2015, 18:04
Would rather have Paul Jarvis back than Billy McKenna. If Danny Hattersley is out of favour at Halifax hopefully we can get him back on loan before someone else gets him. Money may be a problem though after Stockport Southport and Halifax. We need to get a winger and a striker soon if we are going to move up the league. Sorry to here Joe had gone back to Fylde.
Posts : 322
Join date : 2012-11-10
View user profile

default Re: Raddy WGT / Weather Watch

on 25/11/2015, 08:47
Correct me if I'm wrong,but I thought Zach Clark was with us last time as a winger.If we had Winder on the right and Clark on the left it might solve the current problem. Personally, I don't see Zach as an out-and-out striker.
Posts : 393
Join date : 2012-11-09
View user profile

default Re: Raddy WGT / Weather Watch

on 25/11/2015, 09:56
Tobycarvery wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong,but I thought Zach Clark was with us last time as a winger.If we had Winder on the right and Clark on the left it might solve the current problem. Personally, I don't see Zach as an out-and-out striker.

You're not wrong, he's a winger and a good one at that.
Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-11-10
View user profile

default Re: Raddy WGT / Weather Watch

on 26/11/2015, 13:26
Danny Hattersley now gone to Chester on loan. We need a striker before Saturday or Zach will be up front on his own
avatar
Posts : 1206
Join date : 2012-11-09
Location : Lancaster
View user profile

default Re: Raddy WGT / Weather Watch

on 26/11/2015, 14:13
cityuntilidie wrote:Danny Hattersley now gone to Chester on loan. We need a striker before Saturday or Zach will be up front on his own

We do still have Danny Carlton and Terry Cummings...

PB is on the case though Very Happy

_________________
Bounce in a minute bounce
Posts : 648
Join date : 2012-11-10
View user profile

default Re: Raddy WGT / Weather Watch

on 26/11/2015, 16:18
LFC-LCFC wrote:
cityuntilidie wrote:Danny Hattersley now gone to Chester on loan. We need a striker before Saturday or Zach will be up front on his own

We do still have Danny Carlton and Terry Cummings...

PB is on the case though Very Happy
DC not available according to LG.
Sponsored content

default Re: Raddy WGT / Weather Watch

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum