Go down
View user profile

default Re: Ex-Dollies, where are they now?

on 13/1/2013, 16:57
sparrows left peg wrote:Alex Taylor also at Vics with Bunney. I think Taylor and Rogan were our front two for a while under Phil Wilson.

They were,almost by accident after the early injury-enforced introduction of Alex Taylor in the season-opening 3 all draw at Hinckley .Cant remember who was injured even tho I was there (Zico maybe?)......Brocker will no doubt point out who & what other mistakes I have made in that statement pirat
View user profile

on 13/1/2013, 18:12
Just dusted down an old team pic from the Guardian {which we don't see now} of that 2005/06 squad, along with Rogan and Taylor we had Tony McMillan, Iain Swan, Zico, Steve Jones, Joe McMahon, Sully, Gary Bauress, Neil Uberschar, a young Danny Mahoney and and equally fresh youngster Ryan Elderton. All good on paper !!
View user profile

on 13/1/2013, 20:14
Wasn't too long, though, before Southport put seven days' notice on Rogan and poached him. (Better poached than scrambled, I suppose.)
View user profile

on 14/1/2013, 09:27
sparrows left peg wrote:Just dusted down an old team pic from the Guardian {which we don't see now} of that 2005/06 squad, along with Rogan and Taylor we had Tony McMillan, Iain Swan, Zico, Steve Jones, Joe McMahon, Sully, Gary Bauress, Neil Uberschar, a young Danny Mahoney and and equally fresh youngster Ryan Elderton. All good on paper !!

...and Very good on grass Exclamation

View user profile

on 14/1/2013, 13:24
Conmac End wrote:
sparrows left peg wrote:Just dusted down an old team pic from the Guardian {which we don't see now} of that 2005/06 squad, along with Rogan and Taylor we had Tony McMillan, Iain Swan, Zico, Steve Jones, Joe McMahon, Sully, Gary Bauress, Neil Uberschar, a young Danny Mahoney and and equally fresh youngster Ryan Elderton. All good on paper !!

Didn't realise they smoked grass!
View user profile

on 14/1/2013, 19:42
Brocker wrote:
Conmac End wrote:

Didn't realise they smoked grass!

Laughing

View user profile

on 17/1/2013, 22:12
I am reliably informed that Tom Pope is Europe's leading goalscorer, apart from Messi, in fully professional leagues. I remember him being brilliant for us in about 2005.
View user profilehttp://twitter.com/janlbuxton

on 19/1/2013, 15:26
James Short has gone on loan to Kendal.

View user profile

on 20/1/2013, 13:59
janb wrote:James Short has gone on loan to Kendal.
Apparently they can afford to pay his wages, which we couldn't, and have so far recovered from their financial woes, thanks to the Ambleside sugardaddy transferring his allegiance, that they have been trying to tap up some of our locally based players.
View user profile

on 16/2/2013, 19:10
Just back from top of the table Port Vale.
Tom Pope didn't score against the Shrimps. Oh well , once a d**** always a d****
I shall enjoy watching the Football League programme tonight.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum