View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

default Boxing Day Derby

on 20/12/2015, 20:33
Been waiting for this all year. Don't believe that just because they've lost half their squad they're going to roll over for us.

Remember last year when through injuries and suspensions they were without 5/6 first choice players or something like that, and we ended up losing? (somehow...)

I'll be there. Bringing a fair few friends as well....hope everyone tries their best to do the same! santa

COYDB

View user profile

default Re: Boxing Day Derby

on 20/12/2015, 21:00
Not sure how true it is but I heard today that Jordan Connerton had left along with his strike partner (Wilkins? )
View user profile

on 20/12/2015, 21:10
Shame Stringy's gone, I was looking forward to the barrage he was in for.
View user profile

on 20/12/2015, 21:13
alasher wrote:Not sure how true it is but I heard today that Jordan Connerton had left along with his strike partner  (Wilkins? )

Apparently this is what the Dulls were told at a fans meeting yesterday. This means they have no recognised strikers, and no budget to bring any in Shocked

DollyTillIDie wrote:Shame Stringy's gone, I was looking forward to the barrage he was in for.

Ditto. I have a feeling he might try and sneak in regardless...or he'll just go the Glum.

View user profile

on 20/12/2015, 21:31
I will hopefully be bringing my 1 month old son to his first football match on boxing day Smile got to get the next generation of dolly blues involved at a early age otherwise they end up being arm chair liverpool/united fan lol
View user profile

on 24/12/2015, 09:24
5 former Kendal players in our team this year.8 ex-Dollies in Kendal's side last year. How times change. There seems to be a constant flow between the two clubs. Of the 5 ex-Mintcakes in our side I think 4 went from us to them and back. When will it end? Has Sam Bailey survived the Kendal cull?
View user profile

on 25/12/2015, 22:12
We'll be doing everything we can to get the game on tomorrow. Me and a few others will be down early in the morning to assess what needs to be done to clear any standing water that may be lurking around.

The famous Giant Axe drainage has, this season, been let down by the corner flag area near the Main Stand turnstile. We're trying to figure out why this is...possibly a drain failure in that area.

Expect Twitter updates Very Happy

View user profile

on 26/12/2015, 07:53
Merry Christmas to one and all. Just got back from a dark and soaking Giant Axe, the pitch is very soggy and the SW corner is once again under water, it would take an act of god to see today's game on in my opinion but then I'm not an official - looks like it's racing on the box this year.
Oh, and I think it would need to stop raining first!
I'll be there if it is on. COYDB.
View user profile

on 26/12/2015, 09:05
Well distantmusic I've nearly finished my 25 hours xmas day shift and was so looking foreword to the game today,The rain as not really stopped for about 15 hrs and looks like it's set in for the day.Will keep praying for a heatwave or just even a few rainless hours.on a more serious note we really do need to have a home game soon as the players still need to be paid and we Carnt exspect the directors to keep paying most of the wages out of there own pockets.
View user profile

on 26/12/2015, 12:50
Been one of those seasons Sad

All about the Lancs Trophy now Very Happy

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum