Glossop

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: Glossop

Post by cityuntilidie on 1/2/2016, 14:34

Why give abuse to Aaron Taylor when Tom Kilifin did exactly the same. As previously mentioned a lot more have done the same. Only Neil Marshall has ever stayed loyal for a long period. We need Aaron playing as well as he was early on last season when he linked up well with Tom. If you are a true supporter you never abuse your own players.

cityuntilidie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by South of the river on 1/2/2016, 16:28

Shrimpsmakemeill wrote:
South of the river wrote:Once a Dolly, obviously not always a Dolly for Taylor
Nor for Rob Henry, Ricky Mercer, Zach Clark or Tom Kilifin in the current squad or, going back a year or two, Simon Wills, Jordan Connerton, Ryan Elderton and Mark Jackson, and no doubt many others.

Was Killer booed on his return to the Giant Axe? Thought not.......................

Whatever his history, I'm sure Taylor's aim now is to score as many goals as possible for Lancaster City and we should get behind him.

This was a general comment. I wasn't one of the verbal critics as I didn't go. I wouldn't have booed but fans' opinions will differ. I was merely offering a reason as to why the fans perhaps booed. You should direct your annoyance, not to me, but towards the perpetrators of this heinous crime and tell them what you think of their behaviour. Lastly, I found the puerile use of the elongated ellipsis most bizarre and meaningless!

South of the river

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LFC-LCFC on 1/2/2016, 18:33

themaclad wrote:Apparently there was a bit of nonsense in the club house afterwards according to the NPL facebook page

Ridiculous. We used to have a reputation for having great supporters.

As others have said, what's the difference between Taylor and everyone else who's left and come back?

Support our team and don't drag our club's name through the mud. That's happened enough time over recent years! Evil or Very Mad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Conmac End on 1/2/2016, 19:25

themaclad wrote:Apparently there was a bit of nonsense in the club house afterwards according to the NPL facebook page

As we wasn't in the club house after the game and I don't bother with facebook, what was said on the NPL page?

Conmac End

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brocker on 1/2/2016, 20:02

And who scored our goal, and at what stage did it come, and what happened to the tweets in the second half? I only ever look at the end, so that I see the final score first, but anyone watching on twitter would have imagined the score was 0-0. This isn't a criticism, as I rely on reading the final score from twitter, and I am grateful for it. It is simply a series of queries as I have no impression of the game.

Brocker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LFC-LCFC on 1/2/2016, 20:27

I wasn't doing the Twitter this weekend. Don't look at me Very Happy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alasher on 1/2/2016, 21:35

I believe that it was a couple of "recent arrivals " fighting with each other.
.. least that's what I've been told
alasher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum