View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

default Aaron Taylor...

on 4/3/2016, 10:29
....didn't seem to last too long again, as he is now on loan at Padiham according to this week's s/c newsletter. Given how short we still are of goals, personally I can only assume from this that PJB doesn't see him as the answer.Hope he's got plans in place for next season!
View user profile

default Re: Aaron Taylor...

on 4/3/2016, 14:59
Aaron was excellent last season until Tom wanted to go to Kendal and did not play. I think it is a bad decision to let him go to Padiham on loan. If he feels wanted as he was under Darren he will score goals. He certainly has the talent. Apart from Tom and possibly Ryan nobody else at the club will score you 20 League goals a season. Aaron scored 6 in 12 games before leaving and 1 since returning.
View user profile

on 4/3/2016, 15:37
Bad decision in my opinion. Zach Clark is the man, but only for an hour.
View user profile

on 5/3/2016, 09:36
See we have now signed a striker from Darwen called Bobby Langford and he could feature today
View user profile

on 6/3/2016, 11:07
Think PJB will have a good selection headache now! Great to see Zach register our first hat-trick of the season (& actually of course go one better) Danny Carlton is looking much fitter, Tom will presumably be available next week, new signing Bobby Langford looked good coming off the bench plus I believe that we signed Chris Anderson from Squires Gate yesterday too.Who are you going to pick? Can't really see a future for Aaron now though.
Seems like plans for next season were already in place......oh me of little faith! Very Happy
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum