Ladies do the double @ Blackpool

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Ladies do the double @ Blackpool

Post by distantmusic on 28/4/2016, 06:57

Great night last night girls, you were a credit to yourselves and the club. Easily the best 90 minutes of football I've seen you play, it was first and foremost a team performance but the game was won and lost in midfield where you were magnificent. The score line certainly flattered Blackpool, because they were never in the game thanks to your mental toughness and refusal to let them settle into the match - I'm still buzzing thinking about it.
Now it's on to Great Harwood on Sunday and that's a potential banana skin, after last night you could be forgiven for thinking it will be easy, most people will EXPECT you to win but football is a funny game, as you have found out once or twice in the past, and complacency could be your biggest enemy not the opposition. I look at it like you are not playing Great Harwood but Wren Rovers or Penwortham because in effect if Harwood get anything out of the game it is to the benefit not so much of them, their season is decided, but your second place challengers - go out and look at it like you are playing against Wren Rovers again and do a job on them, no quarter given, I'm really looking forward to it, could be job done by Sunday night if you repeat last night.
Just before I finish I hope you are ok after last night Lucy and good luck for the future.

distantmusic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Ladies do the double @ Blackpool

Post by Lclfc on 28/4/2016, 07:39

Thank you so much for your support and honest views. The girls are buzzing and know a slip up Sunday could be costly. Well be looking for the 3points that are needed to get the job done. The coaching staff agree that last night was the best performance of the season, as we knew it was going to be very difficult but they stuck to there jobs they was given/stuck together as a squad and got the job DONE!

Lclfc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum