Ladies do the double over Champions Elect.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Ladies do the double over Champions Elect.

Post by distantmusic on 8/5/2016, 17:08

An epic is the only way to describe a great game this afternoon at Baxendale when Lancaster City Ladies did the double over St Joseph's to clinch at least the runner's up spot and promotion to the First Division - it is still technically possible I think for them to be Champions but they need St Joseph's to be beaten again in their final game and I think that is unlikely.
It takes 2 good teams to make a great game and this was a nail biter right to end with the winning goal coming in stoppage time to clinch a 3-2 victory. it was really pleasing to see the mutual respect from both camps ensuring that the match was hard fought but fair and really football was the winner today.
Thanks for a great season girls you have been a credit to yourselves and the Club and the future looks good for you - already looking forward to next season but first I think I'll celebrate with a beer.

distantmusic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Ladies do the double over Champions Elect.

Post by Lclfc on 9/5/2016, 07:25

Thank you so much for your support over the season. We hope you and your wife liked your gifts. Roll on next season!!!

Lclfc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum