Club officials, new appointments

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Club officials, new appointments

Post by GDOX on 2/6/2016, 11:49

Due to the recent resignation of the current club secretary, Lancaster City have made the following appointments as below.

The club are pleased to announce that the position of General Manager has been filled by Tony Cragg to be ably supported by Graham Dockerty as Secretary.

All enquiries should go though the general manger who will forward on any details to the relevant people of the club.

The Club would also like to express its appreciation of all the time and effort Ray Coote has put into the secretary's job, mostly behind the scenes, during his all-too-short spell in such a responsible position.
GDOX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Club officials, new appointments

Post by gaz1889 on 3/6/2016, 16:28

Who are you?

gaz1889

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Conmac End on 4/6/2016, 19:58

gaz1889 wrote:Who are you?

Your right Gaz. We as a fans fund pay money into the club but are never contacted on any of the goings on !

Brocker, as our Rep' are you ever consulted on any of the appiontments?

So why do we now have a Gen' Manager and a Club Sec'?

Bring back Baz!

Conmac End

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gaz1889 on 5/6/2016, 10:32

What appears to be an official club announcement is posted on an open forum by someone making their first post under a pseudonym. Fair enough if it appears as a news item on the website but anybody can post anything on here.
In fact I think I'm going to start making official announcements on here myself. Keep your eyes peeled.

gaz1889

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alasher on 5/6/2016, 11:18

.....having said that there is an announcement on the official website. I do agree that club officials should post such things under their real names though
alasher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GDOX on 5/6/2016, 19:00

I apologise in putting information out without first introducing myself, I felt after a club official announcement I needed to ensure the information was readily available to the fans forum because I feel it was important to ensure everybody knew what was happening at Lancaster City FC

I will hope to continue to pass relevant information to the forum as needed

Graham Dockerty - GDOX
GDOX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alasher on 5/6/2016, 20:07

That's appreciated Graham thank you.
As supporters, while realising that there will be things that the club wish to keep under wraps for some time, we feel that we have been kept "out of the loop " at times
The supporters club have attempted to ease this situation through its weekly newsletter, but as a committee member of the s/c I'm aware that even then information hasn't at times been too forthcoming for it to be passed on.
Information is king in the modern world & at times the club has been somewhat slow in disseminating it. Hopefully you'll be able to rectify this Graham
alasher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by distantmusic on 13/6/2016, 06:51

Personally I welcome the new structure and the appointments, one of the main problems in a club, certainly at our level, is getting enough people on board to ensure that everything that needs doing to keep us afloat is achieved and anyone who is prepared to give of their time to this end will get my full backing. Having said that it is not to say that it will be successful, the proof of the pudding will be in the eating as they say, but the directors in my experience have worked selflessly and hard to try and move things forward over the past 3 years in difficult circumstances and this initiative should be seen in that light.
On the communication front, given that in certain on going situations not all information can be passed on in time to calm down rumours, I have noticed a distinct improvement in the desire, on the club's part, to try and ensure that as much information as possible is put out there as soon as is reasonably possible. In a perfect world we would all know everything at the same moment in time but we don't live in a perfect world and sometimes I think you just have to cut people a little slack.

distantmusic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LFC-LCFC on 15/6/2016, 20:10

distantmusic wrote:Personally I welcome the new structure and the appointments, one of the main problems in a club, certainly at our level, is getting enough people on board to ensure that everything that needs doing to keep us afloat is achieved and anyone who is prepared to give of their time to this end will get my full backing. Having said that it is not to say that it will be successful, the proof of the pudding will be in the eating as they say, but the directors in my experience have worked selflessly and hard to try and move things forward over the past 3 years in difficult circumstances and this initiative should be seen in that light.
On the communication front, given that in certain on going situations not all information can be passed on in time to calm down rumours, I have noticed a distinct improvement in the desire, on the club's part, to try and ensure that as much information as possible is put out there as soon as is reasonably possible. In a perfect world we would all know everything at the same moment in time but we don't live in a perfect world and sometimes I think you just have to cut people a little slack.

Agree entirely cheers

Also some people involved in updating the website/social media may have just moved and been without internet for two weeks Basketball

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum