netbusters 2016/17

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default netbusters 2016/17

Post by alasher on 18/7/2016, 10:26

NETBUSTERS 2016/17
Well hello again everyone, here we are again already! I don’t know about you lot, but summer just seems to pass by quicker & quicker (I know, it’s just me getting old!) It hardly seems like a couple of weeks since I was last sat writing programme notes, & here I am doing it again already. Last season we raised a record amount of money & I handed over a final total of £1,963. Yes, you read that correctly, one thousand nine hundred and sixty-three English pounds! This represents an incredible level of financial support for the club, & to be honest I believe that we’ll find it hard to come even close to that total this coming season. This is largely due to the fact that last time round we had two very generous contributors who pledged a total of £50/point for the majority of the season. While these pledges were withdrawn in the latter stages of the season (if they hadn’t been we would have raised in the region of £2,500) we still received the full amount pledged until that point. I doubt very much that we will receive similar pledges this season, & therein lies the reasoning behind my doubts. I have to be honest & tell you that I have spent a lot of time wondering if I could motivate myself to take on coordinating Netbusters for the coming season. I’m involved with the Fans’ Fund as well as the supporters club, so I’m fully aware that financially we are fishing heavily in a small pond & that the same people’s names show up time & time again in these schemes. I have wondered both if I can ask these folk to put their hands deeply into their pockets once again with a clear conscience & if I can deal with everything that comes with doing just that. After some soul-searching I’m afraid that I’m here to tell you that I can!
Hopefully after years of reading my waffle, the majority of you will be fully aware of the premise behind Netbusters. If not, it basically boils down to contributors pledging a set amount of money for each time a nominated even occurs. For example, so much per goal scored by a named player, or by the team, or for each clean sheet kept, or each league point accumulated. In fact there’s no limit (barring common decency) as to what you could make a pledge on. I am happy/able to collect any money either weekly, or monthly so that the amount doesn’t get too high, or at the end of the season if you wish. On the same subject, if you were to make a pledge & then decide that it was going to cost you too much (or too little!) then you can simply contact me to cancel (or increase!) your pledge. Simply looking back at last season’s league table (we scored 74 league goals, won away from home 7 times, our top goal scorer registered 16 goals) can give you an idea of how much a certain pledge may cost you. Please seriously consider joining Netbusters for this season if you haven’t before & if you have please join again. Virtually every single penny that we raise is given directly to the club, plus Netbusters contributors get to vote for the goal of the season (we sponsor the goal of the season & the only money that we raise that not given directly to the club is used to pay for the trophy)
If you have any questions whatsoever don’t hesitate to contact me by email stevemrw1964@aol.com or by text/phone on 07960062621 . Send me your pledges for the 2016/17 by these methods or post them on the message board at http://www.cityroads.net/f1-the-shed-end which is also accessible via the official website lancastercityfc.com
Thank you
Steve
alasher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: netbusters 2016/17

Post by DollyTillIDie on 18/7/2016, 17:02

£1 every time we score 3 or goals in all comps.

DollyTillIDie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brocker on 18/7/2016, 18:06

My usual £2 per win and £2 per clean sheet. Come on, Mike Hale, make my day! Bankrupt me!

Brocker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by distantmusic on 20/7/2016, 11:02

Same as last season - £1.00 per point, £1.00 for every clean sheet & £2.50 for every game in which we don't get either a yellow or red card.

distantmusic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alasher on 20/7/2016, 12:46

I'm going for £1/clean sheet £1/away win & £1 each for goals scored by both Terry Cummings & Louis Mayers
alasher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LFC-LCFC on 20/7/2016, 21:57

Lemme see what I can do here...

10p a point
£1 per every 220+ attendance
£1 per goal by Bill Akrigg or Jacob Gregory
£10 per goal by Ben Hudson
£5 per away FA Cup/Trophy win

And

£20 for reaching the playoffs...another £50 if we go up!

#COYDB #Believe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Conmac End on 29/7/2016, 15:44

Steve,

£1 a win in any comp', cheers. #PJBBWA

Conmac End

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarefulWithThatAxe on 2/8/2016, 16:52

£1 per goal - keep it simple.

CarefulWithThatAxe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alasher on 4/8/2016, 11:35

Thank you to everyone who has pledged so far, there's still plenty of time for everyone else to get involved......please!
alasher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by janb on 11/8/2016, 12:54

£1 per win (any competition)
£5 per Rob Henry goal

View user profile http://twitter.com/janlbuxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content