View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profilehttp://www.harriers-online.co.uk

default Harriers websites

on 19/9/2016, 19:29
Was looking forward to a weekend up in Lancaster but found they are all fully booked. Not to worry. Looks like being a there and back game Sad

If you want to see what we are saying then our message board is harriers-online.co.uk/forum/ and you can find more sites at harriers-online.co.uk/links/k/kidderminster.shtml
View user profile

default Re: Harriers websites

on 19/9/2016, 20:28
Hope that you enjoy your visit! I'm not aware of our two sides having played each other before.....does anyone know any different?
I was somewhat surprised to read that you were struggling to find somewhere to stay, but a quick google search turned up a similar result. Is there something going on that I'm not aware of?...lol
You could try the nearby run-down seaside resort.......surely there must be B & Bs that'd welcome visitors? It's only a 20-30 (depending on traffic) journey
View user profile

on 19/9/2016, 20:34
alasher wrote:Hope that you enjoy your visit! I'm not aware of our two sides having played each other before.....does anyone know any different?
I was somewhat surprised to read that you were struggling to find somewhere to stay, but a quick google search turned up a similar result. Is there something going on that I'm not aware of?...lol
You could try the nearby run-down seaside resort.......surely there must be B & Bs that'd welcome visitors? It's only a 20-30 (depending on traffic) journey

My thought was it could be parents who have travelled a long way, moving their kids into student accommodation?

on 19/9/2016, 20:47
Ta for that. Just checked for Morecambe and fully booked for the obvious places (Travelodge etc)

Only one I could find was the Globe at Overton. That very far away?
View user profile

on 19/9/2016, 20:56
View user profile

on 19/9/2016, 20:57
Harriers9 wrote:Ta for that. Just checked for Morecambe and fully booked for the obvious places (Travelodge etc)

Not as the crow flies, by car from Giant Axe it's about 15 minutes as you have to go over and along the river. Very scenic location though! Very Happy

View user profile

on 19/9/2016, 20:59
LFC-LCFC wrote:
Harriers9 wrote:Ta for that. Just checked for Morecambe and fully booked for the obvious places (Travelodge etc)

Not as the crow flies, by car from Giant Axe it's about 15 minutes as you have to go over and along the river. Very scenic location though! Very Happy

You don't drive do you Jonny? Very Happy
View user profile

on 19/9/2016, 21:00
Only when nobody else does Laughing

on 19/9/2016, 21:00
LFC-LCFC wrote:

My thought was it could be parents who have travelled a long way, moving their kids into student accommodation?

It'll be Harriers fans. One place had received 5 bookings today. We'll bring around 150/200 with us.
View user profile

on 19/9/2016, 21:10
That's pretty cool.

Would be nice if the City of Lancaster could support us in return Neutral

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum