View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

default Rammy

on 20/9/2016, 16:05
How are we going to do tonight? Could be a tough game. Hope that Saturday's efforts didn't take too much out of the lads #COYDB
View user profile

default Re: Rammy

on 20/9/2016, 22:05
Impressive performance tonight. Fought back from early goal down to convincingly win, In fairness it could and should of been six or seven but Ramsbottom keeper was outstanding. Thought we played some great football in the second half,
View user profile

on 20/9/2016, 22:48
I missed the first 50 minutes due to 7 a side (lost 4-1) but was approaching the ground as Conny scored his second and the roar was tremendous! Very Happy

After that, I think a lot of our lads need shooting practice!

View user profile

on 21/9/2016, 13:48
Inspired early substitution not sure whether it was a tactical sub but boy did it change the game, City were fantastic after that could have won by an absolute shedful. That was as good as Bamber Bridge was bad. Tremendous
View user profile

on 21/9/2016, 20:52
After my comments re the early substitution on Saturday, as Maccer says, last night's was inspired. Tbh Scholsey wasn't having the best of evenings, but fair play to Phil for grabbing the bull by the horns & making the change. Once Charlie Russell came on we never looked back. By the end it could/should really have been a much more convincing scoreline. Rammy were a little disappointing, apart from the give-away goal they never looked like scoring. We really need to be more clinical in front of goal though, as we wont get that many chances in too many games (comment aimed at our midfield there!) In Connie & Louis we have a front two to worry a lot of defences Very Happy . I think that Jordan has been excellent in the last two games. Their # 11 looked very good, my man Meaney certainly isn't too lightweight these days, but Mr Munni was somewhat ineffectual,
I heard that Kidderminster's manager was there last night, I think he'll have gone home with some food for thought Laughing
Decent highlights from Rammycam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIudsRyON-c
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum