WHERE IS EVERYONE ?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default WHERE IS EVERYONE ?

Post by sparrows left peg on 12/11/2016, 07:46

Why is this forum now so stale ? Where is everyone ? We used to have some some good banter on here, we are flying in the league {hopefully a win v. Colwyn Bay today}, is nobody pleased or interested ? We had more people comment under Stringy and Wainshite. Is that because everybody likes to moan about us when we struggle ? We have the makings of a good little side here under Browny, enjoy it and comment.

sparrows left peg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE ?

Post by filipinodollyblues on 12/11/2016, 08:53

Think you hit the nail on the head mate there's nothing to moan about lol our first team are doing fantastic and so are our u21's what a time to be alive.
filipinodollyblues

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gaz1889 on 12/11/2016, 09:59

There's more forms of communication these days so this board is used less & less.
Plus I think the free thinkers feel discouraged from expressing their views for fear of upsetting the old school status quo on here.
It's not only on here where traffic is slow...we could do with a few more through the gate as we're doing so well.
People are missing out on a really good day out.
Shame.

gaz1889

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brocker on 12/11/2016, 11:39

Maybe as well, when the team is doing well there is less controversy, and people are content. While it would be good to see more action here, I'll certainly settle for success on the pitch.

Brocker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by South of the river on 12/11/2016, 12:16

I very rarely post now in fear that a comment is regarded as sarcastic or deemed as poking ridicule, resulting in another account suspension.  This is true and no sarcasm is intended.

South of the river

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LFC-LCFC on 12/11/2016, 13:09

South of the river wrote:I very rarely post now in fear that a comment is regarded as sarcastic or deemed as poking ridicule, resulting in another account suspension.  This is true and no sarcasm is intended.

Here we go...you mocked the ladies team and were rightly reprimanded for it. Move on mate. Rolling Eyes

Largely due to the success of our team's Twitter and Facebook pages for sharing LCFC opinion this board is used less and less, especially in the good times.

It would be great to see this used more to discuss going on and generally share all sensible opinions though. On that note, anyone know where Crolla is at these days? Shocked

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sparrows left peg on 12/11/2016, 14:10

Well I seemed to have stirred a few of you back into action, keep it up. On Crolla, don't know, might find out today. We were told a couple were leaving because of lack of first-team action. Charlie Russell was the first maybe he was the second, hope not, I think he's a decent player.

sparrows left peg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by janb on 12/11/2016, 17:48

Last game I went to was Kidderminster. Part time fan = Part time poster.

View user profile http://twitter.com/janlbuxton

Back to top Go down

Post by sparrows left peg on 12/11/2016, 19:31

Crolla was sub today - unused. Only 4 subs named, one being Mark Thornley mmm. Who's this William Frasier-Gray we've signed from AFC Fylde {according to Evo Site}...loanee ?

sparrows left peg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by janb on 12/11/2016, 20:00

Kid from Lancaster that has been playing in the Under 21s. Scored a hat trick in last game. Google reveals that he was once registered with PNE Centre of Excellence (https://www.lrgs.org.uk/sites/default/files/files/end%20of%20term%20july%202011.pdf) and he has played a bit of cricket, whilst his Facebook suggests he has played a bit of rugby as well.

View user profile http://twitter.com/janlbuxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum