Don't know which was worse

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Don't know which was worse

Post by LFC-LCFC on 12/11/2016, 17:26

The chances we missed today, or the behaviour of one or two of our "supporters" during the game.

Setting off pyros and basically inviting the FA to fine us if the referee reports it is a pisstake and an absolute middle finger to everyone involved at the football club.

If people don't care about the football club they should stay at home. If not, don't complain when you turn up to Giant Axe and are told you are no longer allowed in.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Don't know which was worse

Post by sparrows left peg on 12/11/2016, 19:37

Don't know what the point in setting those off was for but I do know I shit myself, and I was near the dugout. Wouldn't have liked to have been in the shed when that went off.

sparrows left peg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cityuntilidie on 12/11/2016, 19:53

Perhaps the person letting them off can explain what the point is. Also the banned song was sung around 25 to 30 minutes into the game. All it does is give the club a bad name and worse if the referee mentions it in his report

cityuntilidie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by filipinodollyblues on 12/11/2016, 21:06

The banned song ...
filipinodollyblues

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LFC-LCFC on 12/11/2016, 22:55

To confirm, the song isn't banned. It's just frowned upon because it, coupled the rest of the stupid crap that seems to go on now, makes us look bad as a football club.

A lot of people are starting to get really fed up with shit that people drag our clubs name through now. Those pryos today were fucking stupid, distracting for EVERYONE on and off the pitch, and whoever brought them in should be ashamed. If it was up to me they'd have been identified and banned from the ground on the spot.

Personally, moving forward, anyone seen by me with or setting off a pyro at a Giant Axe will be banned for life. People can only take the piss for so long.

The club comes first, and these individuals who have been following us for about 2 minutes clearly aren't interested in being part of it. There's a number who should have been banned after the Darlington game in all honesty but we decided to let that slide. We won't be making that mistake again.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LFC-LCFC on 12/11/2016, 23:03

On the football side, a bit of extra composure at both ends of the pitch would have seen us home comfortably. We aren't that far off being a real promotion candidate, and this is traditionally the time of the year for us to have a wobble anyway.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by filipinodollyblues on 12/11/2016, 23:08

I'll tell you what's fucking stupid the banning of a flag that's been there over two years and maybe the smoke bombs are cos people are fed up with this banning of flags and a song shit
filipinodollyblues

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LFC-LCFC on 12/11/2016, 23:20

filipinodollyblues wrote:I'll tell you what's fucking stupid the banning of a flag that's been there over two years and maybe the smoke bombs are cos people are fed up with this banning of flags and a song shit

To be blunt, that is a terrible argument for setting off pyros in a football which is A CRIMINAL OFFENCE BY LAW.

"They banned our flag so we're going to try and ruin match days for everyone and earn the club fines from the FA."

Have a word with yourself.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by filipinodollyblues on 12/11/2016, 23:26

What a whopper! you obviously haven't watched a game from Europe all it does is generate a atmosphere it doesn't kill you or your mum and dad you need to Calm yourself Jonny don't be getting lemon
filipinodollyblues

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LFC-LCFC on 12/11/2016, 23:38

filipinodollyblues wrote:What a whopper! you obviously haven't watched a game from Europe all it does is generate a atmosphere it doesn't kill you or your mum and dad you need to Calm yourself Jonny don't be getting lemon

I would be calm Lee if we didn't have a small section of fans thinking they can do what they want in the clubs' name with absolutely no thought for anyone whatsoever.

And why do I keep needing to repeat the part about getting fines from the FA? They aren't small fines. I'd rather the money went on players in all honesty. Same goes for the stewards the LFA made us employ after numerous referee reports of pitch invasions. It's all extra drain on Phil Brown's budget but it appears some are happy with that or just don't care. And those two loud bangs killed any atmosphere there was during the match regardless.

We are not Galatasaray, we are a small non league club in Lancaster trying to market ourselves as a family club. The fact that its a criminal offence punishable by a jail sentence doesn't seem to phase you either. Does that go under "banter" by any chance?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum