Kendal Town

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Kendal Town

Post by Shrimpsmakemeill on 26/12/2016, 17:20

Best of luck to those trying to make Lancaster City a family-friendly club.

Many decent families won't come near.

Shrimpsmakemeill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Kendal Town

Post by Prestondolly on 26/12/2016, 19:11

The Morons who were in the stand at Kendal today in the second half you are an embarrassment you are NOT fans you cowards who do not belong at football matches, an embarrassment that will drag down the good name of Lancaster city fc

Prestondolly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobycarvery on 27/12/2016, 08:56

Wasn't there yesterday, but this is getting out of hand. Can't we identify these people and ban them?

Tobycarvery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LFC-LCFC on 27/12/2016, 17:11

Tobycarvery wrote:Can't we identify these people and ban them?

We're on it.

Never felt so embarrassed to be a Dolly Blue. Our reputation in non league has been shattered over the past 6 months. Clearly being banned from the Globe Arena didn't give these "men" the head wobble they needed to sort their lives out.  Maybe being banned from Giant Axe will.

Absolutely indefensible the way they acted yesterday. Singing vile songs, setting off multiple pyros, hitting everything in sight including City fans, officials and players! Nevermind volunteers from Kendal Town trying to keep them acting like some kind of civil human beings.

We're going to get a massive fine from this as the referee reported it and we could even get a points deduction. Scum. Get out of our club! Evil or Very Mad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Good for the Board!

Post by briankendrick1 on 28/12/2016, 08:15

There seems to have been little comment on here about this shameful day in the clubs history but I am sure that all true supporters are behind the club 100% in their intention to identify and ban for life all those involved! It is never easy to confront people who turn to violence when pushed and do not know how to behave but it must be done and I am sure the board will do so quickly. From now on I for one will do more to confront poor behavior when I see it at City games or in the wider world COYDB!

briankendrick1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobycarvery on 28/12/2016, 08:47

Totally agree. There's a famous quote to the effect that all it takes for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing. We need to do our utmost to ensure that these neanderthals don't do further damage to our reputation. A points deduction at this stage would be disastrous. My only worry is that we won't be able to prevent trouble at away matches. Presumably a ban would only apply to the Axe.

Tobycarvery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by briankendrick1 on 28/12/2016, 09:46

I'm sure that once banned if they are reported to away grounds and removed every time they show up then they will soon tire and go away!!

briankendrick1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MA Shrimp on 28/12/2016, 10:08

Why do you think we banned this lot from The Globe Arena??

They then started to follow LCFC by all accounts.

MA Shrimp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cityuntilidie on 28/12/2016, 13:34

Surely the loyal fans that go to almost every away game each season and sing were not involved or we will have no support at all. Its a shame nobody has mentioned the actual game. I just hope we are not deducted points. I cannot remember a football league club having points deducted and Blackpool stopped the game from being finished at Bloomfield Road. Lets make sure we win the 2 home games and do not let this affect us.

cityuntilidie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alasher on 28/12/2016, 16:11

I wasn't there & so can't comment on what happened. However, the removal & banning of anyone involved is essential. This will be yet more stressful & difficult work for the unpaid volunteers that do all the work. We must take a stand & support them in the face of the inevitable abuse they will receive. People that behave in this way are not welcome at our football club.
It's going to affect our attendances for ages to come. I have to say that as invested as I am in the football club I have had to reflect on whether I wish to keep coming down or not. I took my children to Giant Axe & am at the stage where I wanted to start taking my grandchildren too.I wont/can't bring them into such an atmosphere & fully understand why other people wouldn't too.
The time for threats & promises has passed, action is needed or our club will die
alasher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum