View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

default Re: Kendal Town

on 28/12/2016, 22:23
Watershed time guys. Anyone who tries to pretend that this hasn't been coming was either in denial or not living in the real world, some people have treated the on going debate like it was some sort of game and others have ignored it, well it looks like it has moved out of the club's domain and to be honest the Club, and I include myself in that, has only itself to blame. The time for action by the Club is not past but it will now simply be a damage limitation exercise, however we are where we are and I'm sure there are those out there who hope we continue to get things wrong well now it's up to all true and loyal supporters to prove them wrong. Kendal on Monday was a real low moment for the Dolly Blues, no doubt we could latch on to and distort mistakes by individuals at Kendal simply trying to do a thankless task in a situation which should never have been visited on them but if we do that we miss the point, the problem is Lancaster City's and the test is are we prepared to tackle it, we need leadership from the top and the rest of us have to be prepared to back it.
View user profile

on 29/12/2016, 09:18
Spot on DM. There have been so many incidents over the past few years and our so-called " supporters " have been the common denominator. I have been a City supporter for nearly 60 years and have always enjoyed the friendly atmosphere at the club and the enthusiastic away support we have, but lately there has been a distinct mood change and a sense that trouble is never far away. This is the time for all true supporters to speak out against the distasteful element that has crept into our club.
View user profile

on 29/12/2016, 11:18
Time too to continue supporting and getting behind the lads, otherwise the lunatics win. Sympathy with Kendal who had to endure this vile nonsense, but also with our own genuine supporters, home and away. It would be a real sickener if our promotion drive were to be derailed by yobs who clearly care nothing for Lancaster City.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum