Tadcaster

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Tadcaster

Post by alasher on 19/3/2017, 11:45

Boy was that hard work!.....almost as had as trawling through the pages on the "countdown" thread, which is why I've started another.
I can't agree with the comments about Killer looking unfit, although he did seem to be playing as a second left fullback during the second half, maybe it was under instruction, maybe he was supposed to be playing left side of midfield & couldn't get any further forward. We, once again, had more than enough chances to put the game to bed, but ended up holding on for a point. The referee was awful, to coin PB's phrase, consistently inconsistent, allowing several poor challenges from both sides to pass, & brandishing the yellow card for ones that were comparatively insignificant.
Hannu Tam looked like a prospect, although at the moment I wouldn't want to be relying on him for 90 minutes. I spoke to Jordan at the end of the game & he seemed relatively positive about being fit for next Saturday.
The winner was a pretty good free kick by Ryan Winder. Our defence was resilient rather than convincing, but the whole side worked hard & put the effort in to hold on to the three points. Some good save by Mike Hale
alasher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum