U21s march on - 2-0 @ Fulwood Amateurs.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default U21s march on - 2-0 @ Fulwood Amateurs.

Post by distantmusic on 5/4/2017, 06:50

Well done guys, another professional performance last night and some good football on display, pleasure to watch.

distantmusic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: U21s march on - 2-0 @ Fulwood Amateurs.

Post by Prestondolly on 5/4/2017, 07:12

Another good result /performance from the u21s BUT can anybody tell me why the fixture was changed from the Giant Axe to Fulwood ??

Prestondolly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by distantmusic on 7/4/2017, 07:05

On the matter of this home fixture being played away I understand that PB decided he wanted First team training sessions at the Axe on the Tuesday & Thursday before last Saturday's game and this week's home fixture against Goole and given that the Fulwood game was already arranged the U21s managed to switch venues to get the game in, they still have 2 home and 3 away games to play so fixture congestion is obviously an issue for them.
The irony appears to be that after last Saturday's lack lustre performance PB decided that he would switch to one session this week, on Thursday at Myerscough, but as the U21 arrangements were already in place they decided to stick to playing at Fulwood, fortunately they won.
On the decision to switch to one session this week I assume PB decided that maybe last week's performance wasn't helped by having 2 sessions during the week, personally I think that at this time of a long season relaxation and recovery time is probably more important than risking leaving your match day performances behind on the training ground.

distantmusic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prestondolly on 7/4/2017, 08:13

Thank you distant music.

Prestondolly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum