Droylsden

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Droylsden

Post by alasher on 15/4/2017, 12:09

Three points this afternoon is a must. A win keeps us in it & if they were to slip up, puts us back in charge. It's a big day today folks!
alasher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Droylsden

Post by LFC-LCFC on 15/4/2017, 19:17

What a waste.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by themaclad on 15/4/2017, 19:22

Tight first half with them probably having the better chances, dominated the second without looking like scoring, then they sneaked one in near the end and never looked like losing after that. Sadly form seems to have gone and if it is the play offs I fear the worst.
themaclad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sparrows left peg on 15/4/2017, 19:35

If he's carrying a knock then this question is irrelevant, but when you are one point behind the leaders with three games to play, why is you're top scorer and main striker sitting on the bench ? Please ?

sparrows left peg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LFC-LCFC on 15/4/2017, 19:40

I thought the same about Connerton. He's not injured apparently.

We never look like scoring when we play with one up top. Don't get why it keeps coming back! Evil or Very Mad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gaz1889 on 15/4/2017, 19:56

We didn't have one shot on target?
2 strikers on the bench?
A central defender gets pulled out of position & makes a basic mistake for their goal.
Poor all round.
Doesn't look like we want to win anything.

gaz1889

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by distantmusic on 16/4/2017, 09:45

I can't wait to see the team sheet for tomorrow's game.

distantmusic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alasher on 16/4/2017, 10:08

Two things worry me. Obviously our form going into the playoffs if that's where we end up. More importantly that we now don't seem to know our best 11 or what formation we should be playing
alasher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseabilly on 16/4/2017, 10:35

play offs were what we all thought were possible at the start of the season, But we probably all got carried away when we were 9 points clear, My big worry is that Steele and Mercer could miss the rest of the season, no disrespect to anyone else but these 2 players have the experience of being promoted through the play offs. We need to find are shooting boots. Anyone know if Tam is back in England yet as I think is pace will unsettle any team and teams don't know of him so could be our secret weapon. Hate the play offs but we all need to stick together and see this through

chelseabilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alasher on 16/4/2017, 15:43

chelseabilly wrote:play offs were what we all thought were possible at the start of the season, But we probably all got carried away when we were 9 points clear, My big worry is that Steele and Mercer could miss the rest of the season, no disrespect to anyone else but these 2 players have the experience of being promoted through the play offs. We need to find are shooting boots. Anyone know if Tam is back in England yet as I think is pace will unsettle any team and teams don't know of him so could be our secret weapon. Hate the play offs but we all need to stick together and see this through

We do indeed need to stick together & stay behind the team. You're right Billy, Mercer & Steel are 2 enormous misses & would/could make a big difference.
Like many contributors to this board, I have been supporting Lancaster for more years than I care to remember, & I'm sue that like me, you all will be next season too, whatever division we end up in. We've all endured enough bad times as LCFC supporters, let's make the most of these better ones, even if they aren't quite as good as we'd like them to be
alasher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum