Matchday Programme

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: Matchday Programme

Post by janinfrance on 31/8/2017, 19:36

South of the river wrote:If we are here to highlight errors, we can add the incorrect spelling of 'practicing' to the list.  According to standard British convention, practice is the noun and practise is the verb.  Does it matter?  Of course it does Very Happy . Please do not ask if I am the grammar and spelling police.  Let's forget about the lack of a full-stop Mad .

Please tell my computer which refuses to let me spell practising correctly

janinfrance

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lukewilson on 6/9/2017, 10:12

read an article last weekend in the non league paper that several non league clubs are scrapping hard copies of programs and going for digital only versions due to cost and running at a loss. good to hear lancasters are selling out in the turnstiles

lukewilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pressytheprinter on 8/9/2017, 20:42

I don't know about the other contributors:- Andrew, Barry, Fr. Anthony, Steve W., Keith, Ian and Jonny but I've found this thread extremely heart warming. It's nice to read that all our efforts are appreciated.

Keep buying it though because I like collecting empty boxes.

If you're missing any issues we have a few copies of each in the office. Should we do ever sell out, I keep the originals for about a month, so we can always run a few more off to keep your collection up to date.

P.S. I'll dip out of the spelling debate seeing as I spelt Marriage wrong on my own Wedding invites Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

pressytheprinter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Jimmy on 10/9/2017, 07:34

Could you put a Shaw Lane programme aside for me then Steve. I left mine in the cricket club after the game yesterday without having read it

Doctor Jimmy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pressytheprinter on 10/9/2017, 10:18

Doctor Jimmy wrote:Could you put a Shaw Lane programme aside for me then Steve. I left mine in the cricket club after the game yesterday without having read it

Yes mate, no problem, collect it Saturday from the office. Cheers

pressytheprinter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum